Deadly Love

Deadly Love

A Story by Yoshiyuki
"

This story is based on a real place called Suicide Forest in Japan on the base of Mount Fuji. 100s of dead bodies are found each year.

"
The brisk air runs through my tangled Asian hair. The free-falling feeling goes through my blood, but I am sleeping on a cliff. My knees go numb at this feeling of impending doom. A figure slowly falls before me. With eyes as beautiful as the moon. Her eyes speak sadness. Her bright blue eyes entranced me. My eyes wander off to the ocean below. My eyes widened in shock as the cliff below me turned into a rocky ocean. I was slowly falling as if all time has been messed up by some time wizard. My eyes wander back at the girl. She grimaced at me. 

As I reach the peak of my death I am suddenly woken up. My heart races, my body profusely sweats. I rise up on my weakened knees; I unconsciously wander over to the edge of the cliff. My eyes widen in shock as I look towards the bottom of the cliff. I hurry to exit this cliff I have wandered to. As I exit through the forest I came from an ominous presence chills through my bones. My breathing stops as I slowly turn towards the ocean. I jump in shock to find a girl standing behind me. Her eyes glowed with sadness. 

I instinctively run as fast as I could, with all my energy through the darkened night. Running through the forest, Feeling as though there was something watching me, and following me I kept looking back. The wind howls in agony, as if the dead souls cry in anguish. As I reach the end of the forest a tiny figure materializes before me. Eyes of the devil appeared before me, its smile ran chills down my spine. A sense of blood thirst came from the entity, Entranced in my situation I could just still in terror as the demonic figure slowly moved closer. 

Suddenly the entity moved farther and farther away although it was still moving towards me. My body was being tugged and moved with tremendous force. I slowly looked toward my side. A look of surprise appeared on my ghostly face. A petite girl was pulling me with great ease. I had no idea what was going on, nor did I know where she was taking me. But I all I could do was let her take me along with her silently. Unlike the other entity I felt at peace with her. 

Sadly, she took me to the place I wanted to see the least. The cliff of death was the place I never wanted to see again. No matter how beautiful this place was with its majestic ocean, this place was still attracted to death. Her eyes pierced my soul. I tried my best to not make eye contact as we stood in front of the ocean. But the awkward silence was just too much. What the hell am I supposed to say to a ghost I thought to myself. 

I cautiously raised my eyes to hers. They were the same sapphire eyes as the girl in my dream. What is this place I asked her with a trembling voice? 
See those bodies down there? Those all are the bodies of the people who gave up on life. People come here to commit suicide. This isnt a place you should be at. The girl at the entrance protects this place. Once you enter they won let you leave.  She said with a solemn voice.

The red sea was a majestic site. Would it be my resting place I wondered? I could only look with unknowing eyes. What do I do now I asked her? I knew the answer in my heart, but I didnt want to accept that conclusion. She wrapped her arms around me; although her body was cold as ice I could feel the warmth of her soul. If I do this can I be with you? Or will I end up like the rest of them? Lost forever in the forest. All she could do was wrap me in her warmth. That was a good enough answer for me I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath looking over the red sea filled with bodies of the dead. Jumping with confidence over the cliff I felt the wind through my hair. This mysterious girl was in front of me wrapping me with her warmth. Her sapphire eyes were all that was on my mind, all that I could see, as my knees grew weak. My impending doom was growing closer and closer.

© 2011 Yoshiyuki


Author's Note

Yoshiyuki
I know I have grammar problems. I would like any advice though. Even if it is about my poor grammar. Any advice would be helpful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on December 6, 2011
Last Updated on December 6, 2011
Tags: Suicide, death, love, based on a real place

Author

Yoshiyuki
Yoshiyuki

Kahului, HI



Writing
Silent Night Silent Night

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki