Harsh Reality

Harsh Reality

A Poem by yellownestle
"

Break up, Cheating, Depression, Pain, suffering. surviving. living, a letter that will never be sent.

"
sometimes I think i may be having one of those lifetimes.. not "one of those days" lol.

I regret not knowing you. I regret writing this too. what to do?

I don't blame you for what you did, leaving me was probably the best thing you've ever done. I am still traumatized.

My health has taken a turn for the worst. But I have enough knowledge to get to the top of this mountain if i just focus on the small steps I know I am capable of taking.

I am extremely lonely, I can't believe how easy you make life look...   I have 2 friends in my life.

"I'm 25, starting to feel like 105, not really sure if i want to be alive."

At the end of the day I guess I'm just really curious to know if your okay with never seeing/talking to each other again?

At the end of the day I realize somethings people just don't heal from.

but its nice to know that we don't have to beat ourselves up trying to heal from something that never will.

I take comfort in knowing this.

I don't want to send you this. But I don't want you to have the satisfaction of never knowing how much life giving energy has been sucked from my heart and soul over us. that's how sick I am.. at least I realize it.

Life is too short to be like this.. yet this is life. I guess that's what makes it feel so excruciatingly long for me.

It's hard to imagine trusting anyone anymore.

i hate myself for writing you, because resisting the temptation has been one of the things I'm most proud of considering how impulsive i can be.

take care of yourself. you are by far the most beautiful woman I've had the privilege of knowing.

I read this s**t and its the most pathetic s**t I've ever read in my life, then I remember that i wrote it.. and it really makes me want to f*****g laugh..

there are 15 people inside of me.. no one really knows me.

© 2015 yellownestle


Author's Note

yellownestle
Reall dealll

Please contact me if you are impressed, this took me a lifetime to write, but only 20 min. lol.. get it?? life inspires art.. i'm 25.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on February 14, 2015
Last Updated on February 14, 2015
Tags: Spirutual, spirituality, breakup, break up, cheating, cheater, drug, drugs, health, depression, pain, suffer, suffering, lonely, loneliness, survival, life, trust, trusting, living, love, loving, proud

Author

yellownestle
yellownestle

Ottawa, Canada



About
Been through enough more..