Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

Chapter 8

Nah, I’m only kidding. He grounds me like any normal parent does. Whatever I was being stupid for he takes it away. Like he would take my stereo if the music was up too loud, the book I was reading if the title sounded strange or inappropriate. My father never made me stay in the house when I was grounded and he would never take my phone. He was kinda strange like that.

“Okay now really. What going on with you two? I know both of you have been lying to me.” Jess said.

“Jess it’s nothing I swear. Sammie and I will tell you when it’s something.”

“Whatever. I’m leaving. Don’t even think about talking to me until you want to tell me.” Jess said as she grabbed her bag and walked out the room. “Bye Mr. and Mrs. Forman!” I heard her yell. At least she didn’t slam the door behind her.

“What are we going to do? I can’t keep lying to her Sammie. It’s killing me. I’ve never lied to her before.”

“You have too lied.” He accused.

“Neither of you asked if I was emo or if I cut myself.”

“Well we can’t tell her yet. Especially since we don’t know what’s going on with either of us.”

“Well I know what’s about to go on.” I kissed him with no warning. He didn’t seem to care, he just kissed me back. Basically we had a make out session during ‘The Only Exception’ by Paramore. When we were done neither of us could catch a deep breath. Luckily when Sammie and/or Jess were here, no one bothered us. Like I said, my dad trusts Sammie. He used to know he wouldn’t try anything with me or Jess. He will never know until one day I would come home and introduce Sammie as my boyfriend. That wouldn’t be a problem. My father would make Sammie sleep in the basement, which was our hangout zone when we had sleepovers. My dad would also put a chair under my doorknob until 5am. So then again maybe I should never introduce Sammie as my boyfriend until I move out of this place.

Anyway he did knock on the door before he came in.

“Sam, Sara, time for bed. Say goodnight.”

I hugged Sammie until my dad walked away. I immediately pulled backed and kissed Sammie again until I heard more footsteps approaching my door.

“Night Sammie.”

Sammie got up and went to his room across the hall. He closed his door and I suppose got dressed for bed and went to sleep. I did the same and quickly fell asleep thinking of him.



© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX