Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

Chapter 5

“You don’t have keys?” he said anxiously.

“No my dad doesn’t leave until I finish my homework so someone’s always home. I never need keys.”

My dad answered.

“Hey kids.” We walked in and he closed the door. He held out both his hands. “Phones please.”  We gave him our phones. “You can work on your homework in Sara’s room. Music is allowed.”

We walked upstairs. “Oh and Sam, your parents asked if you can stay here and I said it’s okay, so your things are in the guest room across from Sara’s room.” My dad yelled up the stairs.

“Thanks Mr. Forman.”

When we got to my room my usual cd’s were put away and the ones I listen to when I was without my friends were sitting by the stereo. They have never seen those cd’s. Before I could get to the stereo Sammie got there first. When I shot my hand out to grab the cd’s my wristbands slid down. My cuts were visible. Sammie saw them and got wide eyed.

“Sara. You have cuts on your arm.”

“I know.” I moved the wristbands to cover the cuts. Sammie moved them back so he could see them again.

“What’s going on?” he looked at the cd’s. “Paramore, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Slipknot, A Day to Remember?”

“Yeah. I like that music.”

“Are you emo?”

“Um yeah.”

“Were you ever going to tell us?” Us being him and Jess.

“I thought you guys would stop being my friends if you found out I was emo.”

“Sara.” He pulled me into a gentle hug. When he let go he pulled up his wristbands. I never noticed that he always wore his wristbands too. So did Jess. He had cuts as well. “Jess cuts too. Her wristbands slid down when she got the lettuce on her taco earlier today. I didn’t say anything though.” My head stared to throb.

“I’ll be right back.”  I grabbed a pair of scissors off my bed from when I cut this morning, and took off my wristbands. I went into the bathroom, closed the door, and locked it. I pressed the sharp part of the blade against my wrist. I let the blood pour out of my wrist. It felt good and refreshing. The throbbing went away. I heard a knock on the door.

“Sarwa! I gotta go potty!”

“Alright hold on.” I cleaned the cut on my wrist, rinsed the scissors off, hid them behind my back, and unlocked the door. He ran in and I turned around quickly and ran back to my room. The door slammed closed as I slowly closed mine. “Back.” I went over to my bed and put my wristbands back on.

“Why are you covering them up?”

“Because my family doesn’t know that I cut.”

“Oh. Well we better get that homework done then.”

“Yeah.”

We sat on my bed and worked on our Math homework, which was all we had on Monday’s. Tuesday we had History and English. Wednesday: Science. Thursday: Geography. Friday: more Math. We were listening to Paramore the whole time we were doing homework. Sammie looked at me.

“What?”

“When do I get my phone back?”

“Wait about five minutes and he’ll come upstairs.” I said after looking at the clock. We waited listening to Misery Business by Paramore. He came upstairs with our phones and set them on my nightstand. Sammie and I laid on my bed and pretended not to notice him. When he shut the door. We immediately picked up our phones. Jess had texted Sammie and no one had texted me. Everyone in school knew no to text me unless I texted them. He had at least 10 messages from Jess. I called her.

*Hello?

*Hey Jess.

*Do you know where Sam is? I’ve been trying to reach him.

*He’s right next to me.

*Why is he at your house and I’m not?

*Hold on.

I put my phone on the bed and walk to the top of the stairs.

“Dad can Jess come over?” I yelled.

“Sure.” He yelled back. I walked back into my room and told Jess she could come over.



© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX