Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

Chapter 4

Lunch time. Today was taco day. I love taco day but only because the rest of their lunches taste like s***. I swear one day my pizza moved by itself. I didn’t eat it. It was so disgusting. The lunch line was short when I got there and I saved a space in line for both Jess and Sammie. They got there before it was my turn. I put sour cream and cheese on top of the taco meat. Everyone knew that the taco meat was fake and the wraps they put them on were generic. Jess only put a little lettuce on hers and Sammie put sour cream and salsa. We sat down at our usual table, in the last row and the last table on the right side. Our cafeteria was a little confusing as to what table you were sitting at. So we just sat where we were comfortable. Our seats never changed. New kids got talked into sitting with the “popular” kids. I had fun just sitting with Jess and Sammie.

“What happened at the end of history? You seemed jumpy.” Sammie said while wrapping his taco and taking a bite.

“Oh. Uh nothing I just wasn’t keeping track of the time. The bell scared me, that’s all.” I said nervously. I hope Sammie didn’t notice I was keeping something from him now.

“Now you spill Sam. What did you say to Sara that made her cry?”

“We were walking to school with each other and uh I couldn’t tell her something. And she ran off crying. Don’t worry I’ll tell both of you. When the time’s right.” He kept saying when the time’s right. When was that time? We ate the rest of our lunch in silence. I sat in the rest of my classes with Sammie. And the last one with Jess. Jess lived the opposite way of me and Sammie. So we said our goodbye’s at the entrance of the school. As I walked with Sammie I thought of the doodles I drew in history. Not really all the doodles. Just the one heart with his name in it. I erased it and shaded the heart in so no one could see it after I threw it out. My dad would kill me if he saw that I was doodling during a class. I started to delete the texts during history. I wouldn’t have another phone unless I could pay for it. My dad would take the phone after I walked in the door. Six houses before mine I asked Sammie for his phone. When he gave it to me I erased the text messages to and from me and Jess.

“What are you doing?”

“Erasing the text messages that were during school.”

“Why?”

“My dad will take your phone when we walk in the door and he will look at what we’ve been texting. If we’ve been texting during school say goodbye to your phone for two weeks. If you’ve been texting inappropriate things then delete those too. You’ll get your phone back after you finish your homework. Also no texting during dinner, no texting after midnight, no texting before 5 am. He was looking down at his phone, deleting inappropriate text messages. When he was done we kept walking to the house. Across the street there was a figure dressed in all black. It looked like a woman. When Sammie looked he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the steps. I knocked on the door.



© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX