Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

Chapter 1

Hey there, my name is Sara and this is my story.
I'm a 15 year old sophomore in high school. I was taking all AP classes this year and I guess you could say was really smart. You could also call me emo, but my friends wouldn’t, because well, they didn’t even know I was like this.
My appearance wasn’t very emo like though; I kinda look like Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz - when she’s blonde. I have naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. And everyone judges me before they meet me and think I'm automatically stupid because of that.
Tomorrow is the first day of school for me, so I decided that today I was going to be dying my hair brown. My friends knew, so they would be able to tell me that I was still me.
I have two true best friends and we’ve been together for the longest time, like since we were in kindergarten. Never split up and hopefully we never will. One of them is a guy, but we still have sleepovers together and act like he’s one of us.
My dad trusts him because he knows him so well. He's like my brother. His name is Sammie, but I’m the only one who can call him that. And he's also the only one who calls me Cat. The reason why is because I had once found a cat outside of his house and that’s how we met. And to this date, he still has that cat.
Sammie’s really cute and what makes him ever cutter is that he’s British. I just love British people! Sammie was like a mix of Alex Pettyfer and Chace Crawford.
My other best friend is named Jessica Thomas. She’s a Puerto Rican girl. She could've been the daughter of either Penelope Cruz or Paula Echevarria. That's how pretty she was.
We were always together. Sammie was in all my AP classes except one. And Jess was only in a few of my AP classes. We all followed the same schedule.
The way that we all got to be in the same class is because my dad’s a cop �" the chief, actually, of our really small town. And since everyone respected him, I almost always got whatever I wanted. But, since Jess wasn’t really as smart as Sammie and me, she was one class away from us, actually.



© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX