Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

Chapter 6

“Hello.” I sat on the other bed. “Where’s my stuff?” I asked Ryan.

“Already in the dressers.”

“You went through my stuff?” I went over to the other bed and I almost slapped him. He held his hands up in front of his face.”

“I didn’t do that the maids did.” My hands relaxed from the slapping motion.

“How do you know that? You wouldn’t know unless you were looking.” I was about to slap him again but this time he held up a note in defense. ‘We have put your belongings in the drawers. Call housekeeping is something is missing. Front Desk.’ I rested from the slapping motion. I sat down on my bed.

“Well I’m hungry so I’m calling room service. I imagine we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Do you want anything?”

“No I ate on the plane, but I’ll take a Coca-Cola with extra ice.”

“Extra ice? Really?”

“Yes extra ice. I like extra ice.” Another quick memory of my mom. That’s what my mom always drank. Coca-Cola with extra ice. I ordered spaghetti and three breadsticks. I purposely almost forgot to order his drink. He looked at me with his angry eyes. I looked in my dresser for something more comfortable to wear. I hated the leather outfit I was wearing. Finding something, I went to the bathroom to change. Either I took longer than I thought or the room service was really fast. When I came out the TV was on and my delicious looking spaghetti was on the more than comfortable bed. Oddly there was double of everything except for the food, dipping sauce, and drinks. I wanted to send it back but what was the point?

“Do you want any?” He looked over at the plate of spaghetti.

“Sure, I’ll have some. That spaghetti looks pretty big for one person.”

We split the food in half. I was finished first. That was a little weird. I was usually finished last because I was a slow eater. I turned down the TV’s volume so I could focus on the novel I was writing.

“What are you doing?” he asked just being curious.

“Writing.” I said in one syllable.

“Writing what?”

“A book.”

“What kind of book?” he looked over and tried to see what I was writing. I was getting annoyed with him.

“Are you going to keep asking me questions?”

“Maybe.” He said in two syllables.

“I bet your wondering if I’m going to add you to the story right?”

“A little.” He admitted.

“I’ll think about it.”

He smiled. I didn’t want to admit it. I hated to admit it when I liked a guy I was going to be with a lot, but I can at least admit it to myself. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom that wasn’t too big and wasn’t too small. The tiles on the wall were powder blue and light green. The same light green was on the floor along with the white tiles. The clothes I changed into earlier were my pajamas so I washed my face with a small hotel towel and went to bed.



© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX