Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

Chapter 5

At the airport we were immediately put on the plane with first class plane tickets. This plane had two seats next to each other and not three, so I would end up sitting next to his whether I liked it or not. It wasn’t obvious that he liked me, but the way he acted so nice around me, and was a gentleman around me showed me he did. I could feel he did, I could feel strong connection between us. As I fell asleep he lifted up the arm rest and my head leaned on his shoulder. I wasn’t conscious of either action. ‘He’s a comfy guy’ I thought as my mind moved to my dream world.

 

He woke me up right before we landed so I was jostled for a second. Talk about a rude awakening. Once I was out of the plane and through that little terminal thing my ears didn’t feel like they were stuffed with cotton. The air smelled odd. Maybe it’s just the smoke from smokers and construction sites. The representative picked us up right from the exit. On our way out we were being bumped and pushed and shoved. We got pushed inside the taxi. Arriving at the NYC headquarters I saw my personalized car. It was exactly the way I wanted it. A glossy black car. Believably Ryan’s car was precisely the same as it was before. This guy was really in love with his car. My driver was waiting in the car. I sat in the passenger’s seat so I could get to know him. He was wearing a gray and green checkered button-up shirt and grayish jeans. I couldn’t see his feet but I was guessing they were skinnies.

“Where to?” he asked. His voice matched Ryan’s.

“The hotel.” I responded. When he started driving I would’ve said he was a cautious driver, but when he started driving on the highway he became a maniac. My type of driver. As a child my mother would often drive like this. I smiled at the thought. He cut people off, got honked at, was almost cursed out, and let’s not forget a few middle fingers.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.

“Drake.”

“Do you have a last name?”

“Yes.”

After he responded I waited to hear his last name. I didn’t hear it.

“Do I have to pay you or does the company do that?”

“The company does so don’t worry about it.”

The rest of the ride to the hotel was in complete silence. I was sort-of guessing that Drake didn’t like me or he didn’t like being asked questions. Either way I asked him if he needed a ride home. ‘No’ was his answer in a flat monotone voice. I went inside the hotel by the double doors. The hotel lobby was kind of crowded. I pushed my way to the front desk. I told the woman sitting there my fake name. Her eyes were a golden honey color, her skin was pale but milky white, her hair was cropped, cut close to her ears, and blonde. You could almost say she was a vampire straight out of one of the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer.

“We were expecting you.” She said with a smile. She handed me a room key and pointed to the elevators. “Second floor.”

As I rode up one of the elevators I wondered if Ryan’s room was right next door. When I opened the door I stopped wondering. Ryan was sitting on one of the two beds in the room.

“Hello roomy.”



© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX