Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

Chapter 4

I went home and asked my mom where my luggage was.

“In the basement .” she didn’t even ask why. She was just about to go out and she was in a big hurry. I ran up to my room and packed everything. My room was now basically empty, the only  things in there were my bed, my dresser, and my TV. I left the apartment and headed back to the Runaway’s headquarters. I beat Mr. Obvious there, but he pulled up only seconds later. Rolling my eyes I got out the car and the same neon shirt guy got in and drove away. At least I wouldn’t have to worry about carrying my luggage. I did get a chance to grab my carry-on bag before I got outside the junky car. I didn’t bother leaving a note for my mom. If she needed me I was a phone call away; for the next few hours. I checked my phone for missed alerts. There weren’t any, and the time was 3:05pm. A woman named Mary-Ann waited for us at Runaway’s entrance. She told us ”Go inside and pick out your limo. When you agree on one say the catalog number out loud; just one of you. Then come outside. Get in and it will take you to the airport. To get to the hotel your own personalized cars will wait for you in New York. At the hotel, tell them your fake name not your real name. When you get to the airport one of our reps will escort you to the NYC headquarters, and there you will find your cars. You will pick out the cars after the limo ok? So come on! Chop, chop!” she said all this in quick talk and a slight British accent. She literally pushed us inside the building. Sitting down in the green plush chairs we picked out a black stretch limo, the simple one. I thought my car was the best. It was sleek and black, had a GPS, TV, custom radio, and plush seats. I also had a driver because I wouldn’t want to drive sometimes. The top could go down just like a convertible too.


© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX