Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX

I was in a group called the Runaway's. We were basically assassins. We killed people. The Runaways were promoted to a higher status in the group when they killed at least five people and weren't caught. But half of the Runaways were always caught.

I joined the Runaway's when I was 19. By the way my name is Ally Harrington. My hair is naturally dark and down to my shoulders. My eyes are a deep chocolate brown. My skin is light with a light tan. I’m about 5’4 in height. Anyways they had an ad in the paper and I was desperate for a job. To keep the ad in the paper they couldn't describe what the job was. So I went anyway and hoped the job didn't involve being super happy. Which at the time I wasn't and I'm still not.

Hundreds of people must have seen the ad because there was a line coming out of the door. It looked like no one under the age of 16 and over the age of 25 was there. Wow that many people needed a job. I jumped out my 2000 model of a ford focus car. To me it was really a sorry excuse for a car. Some guy dressed in jeans and a neon yellow shirt got in and drove away. I could see why there were no cars in the parking lot. I thought of the way he was dressed. ‘Yeah, that’s not obvious.’ I thought sarcastically. He was stealing a car, but he was dressed in yellow; a color everyone notices right away. Nice. Roughly 20 minutes later I was invited into the brick building. Inside there wasn’t that much open space to walk around in. People were rushing around in leather clothes and weapons. Maybe the Runaway's was my type of job. Ever since I was 12 years old I wanted a job that involved danger and weapons. Arriving at the front desk someone came up from behind me grabbed my hands and put them behind my back. I kicked both of their ankles I heard a muffled 'ump' as they fell to the ground. With the grip on my hands released I spun around and used the flashlight I kept in my back pocket to flash a bright light in their eyes. He screamed in agony, his ankles high in pain. The lady at the front desk tapped me on the shoulder. Turning around she handed me a clip-board. She pointed towards a door that was painted red.

 

"Go there and fill out the form." was all she said. I didn't reply and I walked quickly to the red door. I was ready for attack just in case. Five minutes later I finished the form, and looked around the room for a place to put it. No one else had come into the room after me. I wondered why there were at least 100 more people behind me in line, all of their cars stolen too. Finally my eyes rested on a sign. 'Place sign here' was exactly what it said. But there wasn't a box for it to go in. Instead there was an orange arrow painted on the wall leading into another room. I was only a little scared to see what awaited me in that room. I walked very slowly into the dark square, but no one was there. The orange arrow continued into an orange room, the arrow turning black. Once in the orange block of brightness, I was attacked by five others.

When the first person attacked me, I beat them up the way I beat up that guy at the front desk. The second person was just punched in the face. When his hands flew up to his face I pushed him down, and he fell on his back with his head hitting the tiles, cracking them. The third person was bent over, intending to attack my legs. I used my right leg to kick his head and knock him over. The fourth person backed off obviously scared; if you needed proof he held his hands up in defense and ran to a corner. Spinning around I looked at the fifth person. They had their hands up in a karate chop position. I swung up leg out as they ran towards me. Letting out a little yell they fell flat on their face. I then noticed that the fourth person had left their corner and the room.



© 2011 XxEmoWriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on August 9, 2011
Last Updated on September 8, 2011


Author

XxEmoWriterxX
XxEmoWriterxX

Buffalo, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by XxEmoWriterxX