Tocuh of a Goddess

Tocuh of a Goddess

A Poem by Xander West

Touch of a Goddess


The sheer thrill of such a poetic moment, the simple stroke of her graceful fingers, sending chills down my spine while exhilarating adrenaline rushes through my body, somehow sending my mind to an ecstasy-filled fantasy yet placing my soul at tranquil peace.  


The slightest kiss erupting passions deep within, igniting flames so intense burning throughout my body, heated with a desire to simply bend to her will.    


The curves of Venus-like body pressing against my mortal body creates an explosion of my sensations as if a supernova has exploding within, casting brilliant flaming stars in every direction, molding a nebula of passionate impulses to match the majestic beauty of the stars conquering our sky. 


The taste of her honey covered lips pushes all doubts to side, my soul no longer my own, somehow connected to her mind, seeking to fulfill the fantasies of deepest pleasures, to pursue her eternal happiness, all for a simple smile.


Yet the smile of goddess is far from simple.  Her smile reaches out to touch all, healing my soul, calming my mind, exciting my body, fulfilling my endless desires, bonding me to her perfection.  While under the spell of smile, I seek only her pleasure, to forever bask in glory, to show my gratitude for each smile cast my direction, for each is a blessing, no less powerful than miracle.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on October 30, 2016
Last Updated on October 30, 2016

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing