If Only

If Only

A Poem by Xander West

If Only


 If only you were here tonight to lay in my arms, if only you were here to taste the passion of my lips, if only you were here to sense the heated desire emitting from my body, if only you were here to sense the hungry desires of my lustful mind, if only you were able to touch my eager, hunting body, if only you were here so I could caress your seductive curves, if only you could caress your alluring curves against my eager body, if only, if only. 


 If only you were here tonight to succumb to my every fantasy, if only you were here so I could kiss your neck from ear lobe to clavicle, if only I could nibble upon your lips as I stare into your soulful eyes, if only you were here so I could blind fold with the softest of silks, if only I could tie your wrists to the posts of bed, if only I could explore your sexy body from head to toe, then from toe to head, if only I could spread your thighs to tease you a bit more, if only you were here to moan for more, if only, if only.


 If only you were here tonight to experience the pleasures of my mind, If only I could tease you with the hardness of mine, if only there were a toy you lust to enjoy in my hand, if you we could even dare try both at once, if only we could push your limits in further ways, if only you were to here to express your darkest desires, if you were here to whisper how much more we dive, if only you could feel the depths of my passions to excite you, if only, if only.


 If only you were here tonight to eruption in passion, if only I could make you erupt with my fingertips exploring in exotic ways, if only you were to explode due to the vibration of my tongue lapping sweetest places, if only you were here to tremble in orgasms due to the thickness of my manhood, if only your legs tremored in pleasure as the toy we indulge, if only your moans grew louder as we push further with both, or even more, if only, if only.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on October 30, 2016
Last Updated on October 30, 2016

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing