Chapter 15:  A Passionate Reunion (Fabrics of Time)

Chapter 15: A Passionate Reunion (Fabrics of Time)

A Story by Xander West

Chapter 15: A Passionate Reunion

"Holding On"

Holding on as tight as I can,

Not wanting to ever let go,

Holding on to you for eternity,

True passion for once I know.

 

Holding on as tight as I can,

Soaking in the moments we share,

Holding on to you for eternity,

Risking more only if we both dare.

 

Holding on as tight as I can,

To only live forever in this night,

Holding on to you for eternity,

Finally the flame is once again alight.

 

Holding on as tight as I can,

Caressing curves with my hand,

Holding on to you for eternity,

My better half now I understand.

 

 

 

 

Holding on as tight as I can,

Sweet kisses falling upon lush lips,

Holding on to you for eternity,

Hands caressing divine swaying hips.

 

Holding on as tight as I can,

Hoping tomorrow will shine brighter,

Holding on to you for eternity,

As I pull you close and hold you tighter.

 

Before I could ask anything of the queen, we were both ushered away. I stumble numbly as a young buxom servant leads me to my chambers. We reach a room with a huge four-corner post bed, several dresser, dresser and tables. Mirrors line the roof, great windows shutter in the last remaining light of the sunset.

Huge candles upon the tables are lite throughout the room burning sweetie scents in the air. The lights flickers off the mirrors of the roof, along with several standing mirrors scattered in the room. The bed is calling my name but something catches my eye. A large elegant tub sits near a window, even from here I can see the steam rising from the hot water.

I cross over to the tub, as the servant comes over to my side. She reaches over the slide the tub to retrieve an item from a stand. I can't help but to notice her curves brushing the surface of the water as she drops the item into the hot water. I watch as the item erupts to a fizzing ball, creating an aroma worthy of heaven and I catch myself as the young server faces me, her white gown now completely sheer around her enticing breasts.

She walks over to me, starts to remove my sullen travel worn clothes. "The clothes are not worthy of a great man like yourself. My name is Alexa. I'm to bathe you, clean you, and pamper you in any way you desire. For tomorrow there will be a ceremony for the princess's return." She leans even closer, her soft body now pressed against mine, "I willingly will perform to all your desires My Lord."

I look down as she slips off her soaked gown, a hunger awakens inside as her hips sway, such curves alluring my soul, her thick muscular thighs flexing lines of muscles, her a*s curved perfectly to meet an hour glass figure of her hips, a smooth sensual belly adorn with tattoos of ancient runes. I'm mesmerized by the sparking jewels somehow inlaid into her skin, as if she became one with a mine of jewels. Her sweeping blonde hair hangs over her shoulders, partially covering one eye.

I peer into her bright green eyes, bright as in emeralds I have seen. I stare into them to see mischief, such naughty ideas emitting from her, and quickly turn away. I step in the steaming water and sink below escaping the entrancing mistress above. Under the hot water, my muscle release the tension I've held inside, ease and peace coming over my body.

My head rises from the water, my entire body stays under soaking in the scented bath. I feel Alexa caressing my shoulders, relieving the tension in my neck. Her hands sliding over my rough body, I can sense her eagerness to explore more. I can only close my eyes, block her out. Within moments I'm asleep, caressed to dreams by the temptress's touches.

Unaware of how long I was asleep, I alertly awaken as I sense Alexa caress my manhood. I can see her biting her lower lip as both of her hands stretch under eager to find my swelling manhood. She looks at me with a smile, "I am eager to please and you may please me as well."

I reach down and pull her hands away, "I'm exhausted and would much rather relax even as tempting as you are."

“Perhaps I should help you relax...." She giggles mischievously as she pulls me from the bath. I peer outside to see the moon has risen high into the sky but the water was still unusually hot. Alexa pulls me by the hand as she sways her curvy hips in front me, even I must admit how seductive she is. Into a small chamber attached to my room I am led. Steam pours from the room as the door is opened. Blindly I follow her as she pulls me into a steamy chamber.

Inside I find a table with soft cloth in the center. I feel Alexa's body wrapping around mine, "lay down and I shall massage your hard body." Naked, half awake, half dreaming, half hard I lay face down upon the table. "I'll be right back" she whispers into my ear.

The hot steam soaks into my sore body, beads of moisture running along my body, but the table is cool, the clothe cooling my body while the steam warms it. The sensation alone is relaxing and stimulating at once. My body and mind sinks into a state of perpetual pleasure.

Within moments I feel smooth hands caress my shoulders, her fingers working the knots from my back. Moving from the back of my neck, circling my shoulder blades, out to my shoulders, down the muscle running parallel to spine and then slowly back up my lats to start all over. Each cycle slightly different, slightly stimulating in a new way, pushing my body to state of ecstasy.

At some point I am lost in a world of pleasure, letting my body be massaged, caressed, all stress and worries evaporating. I remember her rolling me over, her hands caressing my chest, my hips, my feet, my calves, my thighs, then her hands find their way back to my swollen manhood.

My eyes open as I start to gently turn down Alexa again but I see long dark hair, smooth lean legs and thighs. The queen turns and smiles toward me. "How else can I think you My lord?"

At first I thought I was dreaming. Standing there holding my c**k in her hand, wearing the most risqué lingerie I have ever laid eyes upon. Black fishnet patterned stocking slide up her long lean legs to her silky smooth thighs. Black garters with red bows cover most of her curvy hips. String bikini panties barely cover her wet treasure but then I can see the panties are crotch-less. I become even harder as study all the details. Her top is sheer, covering on a small portion on her bosom, cupping her lush curves, her n*****s erect and waiting on my touches. Her face is covered is masquerade mask of black and red, diamonds sparkling around her eyes, only heightening the ice blue colors I recognize instantly and treasure for eternity.

"Your majesty, you don't have to."

She smiles again. Slowly arches her way towards my long thick c**k, her eyes never leaving mine, smiling broadly as she reaches my swollen head and slightly licks the pre cum dripping from my head. Laughs slightly and suddenly engulfs my entire c**k, all the way down to balls. I can feel myself tightening, feel her throat squeezing.

Slowly she pulls away. "You may call me Selena."

"I'm Ronan" I stammer in response.

"I know silly." "Now how may I ever repay you? Any fantasy you dream of is yours."

"I only desired you. I have ever only desired you." I can't help but to blush and look away.

She laughs, "You will have to explain that touch of yours someday. But for now.....let’s explore each other." She pulls my hand and leads me back to my chambers. As she leans on the bed, one leg propped up on the bed, the other on the floor, spreading her thighs for my viewing pleasure. "What do you think of Alexa?" She smiles coyly.

"She is gorgeous woman. She is not you though." I respond as I drop to my knees as the edge of the bed.

"Me? What is so special about me?" She continues to play coy.

"Everything." I answer as kiss her smooth thigh. Nibbling higher as she runs her hands through my short hair.

"Your lips should be here......" Selena demands as she places my lips squarely on her c**t. "Maybe you could start here first......mmmmm......yeah, just like that."

The taste of her sweet cum drives me wild. The more of lick and suck, the louder she moans in pleasure. The deeper my tongue dives, the more cum she cums. The longer I pleasure her, the harder she orgasms. The more cum on my lips, the harder I grow.

After I have tasting the queen's sweet nectar several times I stand up, pin her back on the bed, her hips pull to the very edge, legs spread wide and pulled back. I bite my lower lip in pleasure as I grip my shaft and tease her swollen c**t with my throbbing head. I can't help but to moan as my head caresses her wet lips, quicker I tease until I feel her squirting hot cum onto my c**k. The sheer ecstasy felt as her sweet nectar continues to gush onto me sends waves of pleasure though my body.

I let her juices squirt on me right to the edge of my orgasm then pull away. Without a word I turn her over into all four. Still standing on the floor I grip her hips as she guides my c**k into her. Slowly, inch by inch I work deeper and deep into her. Until at last I can feel her back wall, all my c**k squeezing into her.

As I reach closer to a climax I begin to pull her hair. One hand gripping her hair and pulling as the other grips her hip. Harder I pound, loving the moans of pleasure escaping my love. Time and time again she erupts upon me, covering me in her cum. With one last thrust I pound as hard and as deep as I can inside her. The release I feel explodes, filling her up with my hot cum.

As one we curl up into the soft bed. As I lay holding her in my arms, Selena asks, "Now tell me about our touch today. Where do we know each other from? I felt the connection and emotions. The sheer intensity left me speechless."

 

“A Sweet Rose”

Like a smell of a sweet rose,

I hold her so close and tight,

Holding on to this moment,

For this is surely our last night.

 

Like an angel smiling upon me,

I burn every curve into my memory,

Holding on to this moment,

Perhaps this is the end of things to be.

 

With the setting of the summer sun,

I hold on as the light fades slowly away,

Holding on to this moment,

For this just might be our final day.

 

Like the smell of a sweet rose,

Carried away on the gentle wind,

Holding on to this moment,

For every dream must come to an end.

 

Like a smell of a sweet rose,

I hold her close and so tight,

Holding on to this moment,

For surely this is our last night.

 

With the sinking of the moon,

As the stars fade away to light,

Holding on to this moment,

Wishing to keep you forever in my sight.

 

Like a dream finally come true,

You smile staring into my eyes,

Holding on to this moment,

Never wanting to say good-byes.

 

And with every sweet scent of rose,

I'm taking back to the night,

Where we held on to the moment,

I held you close and so very tight.

 

Like a dream finally come true,

Your smile the spark of my eyes,

Holding on to our moment,

Never did we say our good-byes.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on July 25, 2016
Last Updated on July 25, 2016

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing