Chapter 14: A Second Return Home (Fabrics of Time)

Chapter 14: A Second Return Home (Fabrics of Time)

A Story by Xander West

Chapter 14:  Chapter 14: A Second Return Home

“Such Beauty to See”

As the moon crosses the summer night sky,

I watch the stars twinkling far far away,

Shining ever so brightly down upon me,

Leaving me wishing to find a stairway.

 

So I may walk among beauty such as you,

All the lonely souls of the vast world,

Admiring the beauty shining down from above,

All of us lost in the beauty of one perfect girl.

 

As the sun sets in the western skies,

Sinking behind a shimmering blue sea,

Waves crashing to shore peacefully,

How I wish for a boat so I may be free.

 

So I may row out to see heaven such as you,

All the souls staring out watching beauty,

As I think of your smiles watching the sun flee,

Sinking away but your Beauty is always with me.

 

 

As a the summer rain falls lightly to the ground,

A rainbow of brilliant colors appears above

Rays of sunshine break free shining all around,

I'm left thinking of the beauty of true love.

 

For once I'm happy to be where I am,

Lost in my memories of a perfect beauty,

The raindrops wash away the tears from me,

As I watch the rainbow above, such beauty to see

 

After three long treacherous days, the girl and I climb to the top of craggy peak to overlook a narrow valley of bright green, the valley floor covered in flowers of every color. Dark green forest line the valley walls struggling to reach the tops of the cliffs before the tree line gives way to snowy peaks.

 

On the far side of the valley lies an ocean. I can smell the salt in the air, almost hear the waves crashing, and feel the water washing over my feet as I walk along the shoreline. Nestled upon the shore rises another peak, spirally up and up over all the peaks in the surrounding valley. At the top on the spirally peak a castle built out of the very rocks of the mountain gives way. The castle seems daunting yet inviting all at once.

 

“Castle Rock” whispers the young girl. “Welcome to my home.” Onward we travel towards to the ocean, the rolling waves and a castle soaring in the clouds far above. Several hours later we arrive at the guarded gate at the bottom of the mountain. “Speak your name and purpose” demands a soft spoken guard easily half a foot taller than me and clearly built to fight.

 

“My name? Why don't you show some respect or I will teach you a lesson sir. My purpose is to go home and take a bath" snaps the princess. I can only laugh as the guards recognize the dirty young girl as their princess and stumbles into a bow while trying to open the doors.

 

We are escorted deep inside the mountain to what appears as a elevator. An elaborate construction of gold, decorated with jewels of the wildest imagination. We enter as pulleys begin to carry us up.

 

Inside in the center of the room is an elegant table seeming to grow from the elevator itself. On the table rest crystal vases of flowers, pitchers of wine and sweet drinks. Cookies and treats lay upon silver platters. The air smells of heavenly perfume. To be honest, after the week I have had, the pleasantries are wholly welcomed.

 

I pour myself a glass of wine, snatch a couple of cookies and lay down upon a cushy velvet couch. "Hmmm hmm" murmurs the young girl. "Do you plan to pour a glass of nectar for me?"

 

Laughing, I close my eyes. "Girl, in my culture the hostess caters to the guest."

 

"Well, I will have to correct that behavior."

 

"Ha, good luck little girl. Only one woman every tamed me!" With that I dose off to sleep, resting from the weary road.

 

After quite some time of slowly traveling up, we come to jarring stop. The doors open to an immense room of marble floors and columns stretching as far as my eyes could see. The windows were of stain glass as if I entered a huge cathedral. Chandeliers hung far above somehow glowing in light like tiny stars.

 

I simply stand still, taking in the mesmerizing view. "This is the ball room. The lower level of the castle. Everything below consist of mines, small towns built into the castle, Windows etched from the cliff side, we have stores and shops inside in the mountain. There are more above as well. We need to cross the great hall to continue going up to my keep."

I swear, it seems as if we walk across the great hall for days, yet by the time we reach the top of the castle, I'm left speechless by the sunset over the ocean. The sheer crystal clear water even from this height, matched by the clear blue skies painted in vibrant sunlight of every color. Truly, it was impossible to tell which the ocean was and what the sky was. Standing, admiring the sunset, thinking nothing could be more beautiful I never heard the footsteps approaching lightly from behind.

"I hear you are the stranger I owe for my daughter's safe return home to me" speaks a voice as sweet as angel’s hymns. My heart skips a beat, pounds faster and harder as I turn to face the queen.

 

The elegance of the woman before simply defies any words described. Slender, toned legs meeting curves hips with one hand perched on the curve. A toned belly leading up to perfect full lush breast. She wears a white gown, split up side, baring one smooth thigh, sheer around the waist, deep plunging top allowing her ample curves room to bewitch any daring to admire the alluring sight. The sleeves of the lace stretching to her fingers, designs of roses flowing from her fingertips. Jewels of the deepest ice blue shine from a silver necklace around her neck. Her long, dark hair delicately woven with roses, subtly creating a crown. But above all, her eyes matching the jewels of her necklace leave me spellbound.

 

"Yes, your grace. I had the honor of escorting your charming daughter to your lovely home. I heard rumors of your beauty, but truly even God's painted strokes of this majestic sunset pales to you. Perhaps you are giver of light and joy in our world and not the sun and moon?"

 

"Ha!" She blushes with her gloved delicate hand attempting to cover her smile. "And to think I was told you were a quiet brute."

 

"Perhaps I am your grace, but something of you triggers memories and emotions I can't recall." "Excuse my manners" I exclaim as I sweep in a bow, gracefully reaching for her hand to kiss.

 

To my dismay, upon touching her hand, sparks fly, my mind is flooded with memories, of a love, of her....but how!!

 

“Pure Fantasy”

The look of your eyes as I nibble lush lips,

The enticing motion of your swaying hips,

The whisper of sheer pleasure into my ears,

The joys encountered in the absence of our fears,

The nails digging into the muscles of my back,

My lips suckling as I explore your bountiful rack,

Legs around my waist as you watch me tease,

The long thick head of mine set to please,

My tongue diving to taste your sweet wet lips,

So many fingers inside you we seductively slip,

Your body loses all control multiple times,

As you succumb to the ideas of my naughty mind,

You pounce on me like a tiger on the prowl,

All through the night I hear your moans howl,

I admire as your curves bounce to my hardening delight,

Pleasures we share to encompass the entire night,

Your legs trembling in ecstasy's pure pleasure,

Your trembling orgasms I forever treasure,

I smile as watch you to taste your cum on me,

Swelling as you attempt to swallow my massive tree,

Gripping your hair as you take as much as can,

To the point of ecstasy where I can no longer stand,

To a cliff you push me with your suckling motion,

As if you desire only to taste my erotic potion,

Yet, I laugh as I pin you down to my soft bed,

 I tie your hands and your smooth thighs I spread,

Placing a black lace blindfold over your eyes,

Down I go to nibble upon your gorgeous thighs,

From curvy hip to hip my lips eagerly kiss,

And back again ensuring there is no area I miss,

You lush full breasts do my hands caress,

Upon your erected n*****s my lips compress,

With my nimble tongue do I tease and twirl,

How hard your n*****s become as my tongue swirls,

With a small vibrator I please your swollen c**t,

As I push limits seeing how many fingers I can fit,

Stretched you throb and as your back is arched,

As you explode so much leaving you parched,

Sliced strawberries I feed your parched lips,

Occasionally I give one with chocolate I have dipped,

The sweetest Moscato D'asti do you eagerly sip,

As my hands forever caress your swaying hips,

Until I grip my shaft of my raging manhood,

Teasing your c**t with the throbbing head of my wood,

Increasing the intensity until you erupt immensely,

You lay trembling as I kiss you passionately,

From your lips down your neck to your ear,

Nibbling everywhere from there to over here,

I keep you guessing where my lips my fall next,

I can only smile as I admire the desired effects,

Your body eagerly accepting all my desires,

Eagerly accepting the heights my passion requires,

Inch by inch I tantalizingly fill you up completely,

Stretching on and on seemingly forever deeply,

Until I have all of me as deep as we can squeeze,

Whispering for you to beg for my cum please,

Begging as you moan, panting so loudly,

Such passion creating memories so profoundly,

Edging until I can no longer hold back the eruption,

Leaving our bodies in the wake of convulsions,

Such moments of ecstasy become pure fantasy,

Yet I will forever await out next moment anxiously.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on July 25, 2016
Last Updated on July 25, 2016

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing