Chapter Nine:  A Delightful Memory (Fabrics of Time)

Chapter Nine: A Delightful Memory (Fabrics of Time)

A Story by Xander West

Chapter Nine: A Delightful Memory

Dancing in the Heavens

Holding you tenderly in my arms,

Was my only dream come true,

Watching the cresting of the moon,

 Its beauty yet still paling to you,

 I toss wishes at every shooting star,

Dandelions I have forever blew,

To only hold you in my arms again,

The chances were so precious few,

Whispering my love into the wind,

Out to the stars sweet words flew,

Dancing in the heavens far above,

Our love shines with twinkling hue,

Written in the very fabrics of time,

Of our love the gods already knew,

So off to the heavens in search of love,

I will forever belong only to you.

 

One Friday afternoon Selena and I bailed on our plans to escape our world. We boarded a flight to head to a secluded beach. The next morning we rented a sailboat and struck out to the open sea.

 

We sailed into the open waters, the sky was as blue as the ocean below, seagulls squawking in the wind above, Dolphins swimming among beside giddy as us. I watched the warm breeze flowing throw her long hair as we sailed through the waves, the salted water splashing, and sprinkling upon her smooth skin. I watch as her perfect curves entice my attention as much as the wonders around me.

 

Off towards the end of the horizon we head, to a world of blue skies, warm sun, and an perfect ocean as if we have the world all to ourselves. I walk behind her, pull her close to me; kissing her neck sweetly as she sways her hips into me, laughing as she feels my manhood beckoning her.

 

She pulls away, walks to the wooded deck, and looks around at the open sea to ourselves. I watch the mischievous look in her eyes that I have completely fallen for time and then again. I can only smile as I watch her slip off the blue slip she is wearing, slowly dancing with the waves as she undresses in front of me. On the wooded deck, bare skin, her curves calling my name she dances, slow swaying motions intoxicating my senses.

 

She lies down on the deck, face down, the opposite direction of me, her lower legs kicking teasingly in air, the arch of bubble butt, the smoothness of her skin, her long hair blowing in the wind, all working together to seduce me to her will. I walk over, slide my shorts off, straddle her butt and thighs, my knees and forearms on the warm wooded deck.

 

I start with kisses at the top her neck, long soft kisses with my lips almost suckling her smooth skin. Tantalizingly slow, I work my way down her spin, finger-width space between each of my kisses, my lips loving every chance to taste her sweet skin. My lips working their way down her spine, the arch of her back pronounced more with each kiss, until I arrived at her perfect bubble butt.

 

With my forearms now straddling her thighs, my hands on her massaging and caressing her hips, how she so loves my hands on her hips, the pleasuring sensations tingling throughout her body. My lips kiss her waist line, side to side, suckling here and there before slowly kiss her checks all while my hands continue to caress her hips.

 

Down to her thighs do my lips dive, my hands caressing her hips and butt now, circling and squeezing. My lips kiss down to the of her knees and back up her thighs, reaching as close to her sweet as I can with actually giving in to her seduction. The sweet taste of her skin with the sight her wet hot spot drives me wild, but I calmly work my way back.

 

Inch by inch, little by little I kiss my way back up her bubble butt, teasing her arching back, kissing her entire spine as I attempt to turn her seduction against her. My lips finally make their way to her shoulders. First I go left, following the line of her neck, to the ball of her shoulder, to the line of her clavicle, up the swoop of her neck while my hand pulls her hair out of my way, stopping only to nibble upon her left earlobe.

 

Off to right shoulder my lips trace, down the arch of her neck, out to the ball of her shoulder, around to her clavicle working my way to right ear lobe, suckling for a long moment. I pull her hard to one side, making her gasp in surprise, her hips and thighs tensing around my manhood, as I whisper "All I ever desire is your pleasure." Then I dive in to kiss her neck passionately, nibbling occasionally.

 

My throbbing head feels her excitement, I can her breathing heavier, her hands reading around to caress my neck and pull my hair. "Take me" she pleads. As I slide inside her, her hips thrusting at slight angle, allowing me dive deep inside her. My hands are quite busy, one griping her hair either pulling it to one side or the other to kiss her neck or pulling back just hard enough to arch her back. The other hand grips her hip, caressing before sliding around to caress her breasts, teasing her n*****s.

 

Harder and harder she thrusts up against me until we are both on our knees, both my hands on her hips, occasionally slapping her butt checks watching the bounce as she pounds back taking all my long think manhood. I can feel her cumming on me, her sweet juices running on my balls. "Fill me up with her cum" she demands as squeezes her muscles with stroke of my c**k. How I can feel every muscle of her body griping, trying to squeeze the hot cum out of me. I try to fight against her will but she simply feels too amazing, with final thrust I explode inside her, slowly pull back only to slide deep inside her to cum again.

 

The release of my pleasure sends her body into overdrive, her sweet juices running freely, her legs trembling, the rest of her body releases all stress as we collapse into each other’s arms listening to the sounds of the ocean, basking in the warm sun, gently rocking with the boat's motion. I hold my love in my arms, still deep inside her, her muscles still contracting, squeezing more cum out of us both. As one we lay until she laughs, rolls out of my arms, on hands and knees she looks into my eyes, and questions "who said I was done with you?"

 

She rolls my body flat on my back, straddles my waist with her smooth tight thighs, her hands palms down on the wooded deck on either side of my head supporting her upper body. "What should I do with you?" She teases before she kisses me. I feel her move down my neck, biting my shoulders, nibbling on my pecs, slowly making her way down my body.

 

She reaches my waist line, leans down to grab my shaft, teasing my head with her tongue, enjoying how she is bringing my c**k back to life, feeling it swell with her touches. Inch by inch, I grow and every bit she swallows with pleasure, suckling and squeezing until she pulls away admiring her handiwork, slowly licking the precum off my head while staring into my eyes. "I think I will make you mine now" she purrs as she straddles me, taking all me almost instantly, her warm tight muscles gripping every part of me.

 

I caress her full lush breasts, caressing and teasing her n*****s as she slides up and down me. I watch her bite her lower lip in pleasure, smiling as she enjoys our love making. She begins grinding faster and faster until I can feel her cumming time and time again. My hands are now on her hips pulling and shoving, helping hefty reach higher climaxes. She rides me until suddenly she jumps off, slides down to take all of me again, sucking and squeezing.

 

Before long the pleasure is too intense, too much for me to handle. With the swelling of me she knows I'm close, squeezing harder and sucking all the way down to my balls. With the force unknown, I erupt in her. I tremble in pleasure as she continues to suck until she has squeezed every last drop out of me. With a smile showing how proud she is of herself, she curls up onto my chest.

 

 Holding my love, floating gently with the waves, we watch the sun set in the horizon, colors of every imagination streaking across the sky, as if the heavens were opening up before our eyes. As one we watch the sunset, as one we lay in each other's arms. If only, if only we had more of those sunsets.

 

Painted in the Sky

In the dark I sit and ponder of possibilities,

The night scenery fills my wondering mind,

Forever contemplating if only I could see,

Consumed of thoughts of you all the time.

 

I stare up as I talk to the man in the moon,

Forever asking of endless possibilities,

For I always hope to hold you close so soon,

Enchanted by the harmony only I can see.

 

I admire the stars filling all the heavens,

Watching them dance to a tune of love,

To capture your beauty in the sky I reckon,

Remind me of you as watch the dance above.

 

I lay watching the first of spring's sunrise,

Awe by the wonders painted in the skies,

Your spirit captured in rays immortalized,

Forever in my heart you shall be prized.

 

Painted in the skies are my words of affection,

Reflected by stars above shines my devotion,

Only the works of God capture your perfection,

Painted in skies I can see my adoring emotions.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on May 2, 2016
Last Updated on May 10, 2016
Tags: Romance, love, passion, adventure

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing