Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Fond Memory (Fabrics of Time)

A Fond Memory (Fabrics of Time)

A Story by Xander West

Chapter Seven:  A Fond Memory

Into the abyss I fall when only my love on mind,

Into the abyss where there no sense of time,

Only the grey all around and my thoughts abound,

Her whispers fill my mind even though there is no sound,

 

I reach to hold her but I find in empty space,

I think of how her hips swayed with such grace,

I call out but only to hear an endless repeating name

Followed by vows to once again hold her I proclaim.

 

Somehow I sense as if I am falling into eternal pit,

As if I died and waiting in purgatory I admit,

With only dreams of my love and endless grey,

To once again be with my love I forever pray.

 

As I wait in my grey purgatory, I think of Selena, I recall so many memories, so many times shared.  I simply enjoyed memory after memory…..In the early summer night sky, shines a brilliant romantic full moon, oversized, radiating rays of moonshine down upon all so lucky to view, reminding us mere mortals how magnificent this life can truly be.

 

Upon the cool gentle breeze drifts soft music, carrying words of love and romance along with the whispering wind. In the wind echoes the alluring voice of my love, moaning softly to my firm slow strokes.

 

In a darken room, lit by hundreds of flickering candles, an ill attempt to recapture the beauty of a summer star-lite sky, beauty only a God possesses the ability to illustrate, are two young lovers basking in the presence of the other.

 

The two lovers are connected by a bond that comes along only once over thousands of generations. A bond that reaches beyond the fabric of time, forging a love without compare, a love that overcomes any obstacle until each are in the arms of each other every unique lifetime. A love creating a drive, a longing for the other, a unknown, unyielding yearning to find the other's half, for their souls are linked by destiny, forever loving only one, an eternity of searching, discovering, realizing, accepting, enjoying a love without a name or face, yet instantly recognizable by the sheer presence emitting from each other’s' souls.

 

Through the cool breeze drifts the scent of sweet almond oil, a seductive scent bringing the two lovers to an unknown memory of a life long ago, lived before the currently written time. The scent floats along the breeze drifting from open windows, with closed curtains lightly waving in the wind as if to pay tribute to a past life, a huge feathered fan, gently cooling my love resting below my strong hands.

 

Perched atop a massage table, lying upon the softest of furs, sits the most gorgeous of women. The attempt by this writer, to describe her beauty is a complete failure, to say that the Goddess Venus pales in comparison to my love represent a grave understatement. My love possesses beauty inherited only to the Angels or Gods, to say she is worthy of worship is not an analogy. She is beauty poets of lifetimes dream to write of, and her she lays, lover to me, bonded to me in way outside my ability to fathom.

 

Long slow strokes of my hands caress the smooth silky skin of my lover, starting at the cress of her shoulders, working inside to ease the stress of life bearing down upon the nape of her neck, circling her shoulder blades relieving the anxiety of our world, sliding down the muscles running parallel to her spin, stroking outward along the her upward curve following the alluring trail of her hips bones, slowly returning up along the soft edges of her side, teasingly stroking the enticing exposed portion of her breasts, returning to her neck, caressing my thumbs and fingers in circles until I feel her start to slip an universe where only we belong, all else in this life ceases to exists.

 

Along her shoulders my hands caress, out down her arms they stroke, circling slowly down to her palms, where my fingers intertwined with hers, only to stroke her palms in crisscrossing circles, connecting our souls through the palms of our hands. She smiles as my soft lips kissing her check and neck, my whispers confessing my undying love for only her, unbroken for an eternity.

 

My hands massage oil into the soles of her feet, relieving the tension of a busy life on the run, caressing her ankles, kneading her calves, slowing stroking her legs, from the circles of her ankles, to the sexy curve of her thighs. My hands work, aiming to please my lover, fulfill her every desire. Slowly I inch ever so close inside her thighs, until with each passing stroke my fingertips skim her wet honeydew, tantalizingly torturing her...only to pull away just as she gives in to my desires.

 

Upon her back my lover lies, long radiant hair pull back, my hands kneading her shoulders, sliding under to the back of her neck, circling around to the lush mounds of her breasts, the sweet almond oil enticing our scents, her moans of pleasure enticing me, my lips upon her ears and neck as my hands relieve any remaining stress. Down my hands plunge, cupping each breast, circling, teasing each n****e until fully erect, sliding lower, caressing her tummy, until I find her hips, slowly...my fingers trace her hips, until they meet her thighs; slowly my fingers follow her thighs until I find her lips, slowly my fingers plunge only to pull away, return to her shoulders. Once again my heads caress her shoulders, cupping each breast, sliding down to her hips, tracing her hips to her thighs, following her thighs to her lips, each time my fingers plunge deeper, stay a little longer, yet time and time again I pull away.

 

At some point, I lose control, pull her down to the edge of the table, her legs dropped over my shoulders, my hands grip her hips pulling her close to my lips. My tongue licks her swollen c**t, as I hear her gasp in pleasure. Her back arches in response to my tongue lapping her soaked lips. Her hips thrust as my tongue plunges deep, my lips sucking hard, eagerly accepting her blessing to the offering of my goddess. Explosion of earth shattering proportions occur between her trembling thighs, shrieks in pleasure are heard for blocks as flood gates open from her pulsating vortex of ecstasy.

 

I stand as she places her feet upon my chest, my hands caress her sexy thighs to her enticing hips. My long, thick c**k knocks at her entrance, begging to enter, yet I only let my throbbing thick head slip inside. For what seems an eternity I tease us, watching as she thrust her hips wildly, eagerly hunting for more. Suddenly deep I plunge within my lover, worlds collide, stars align, and time unravels as we lose all control.

 

For an unknown time we are one, souls eagerly bonding into one, until I feel her tighten her grip and we both unleash a typhoon upon the other, in the arms of each other we lay, resting from the hurricane we created, our heartbeats pounding yet pumping as one, legs trembling, arms shaking, souls clinched as one. Here my lover and I are reminded of our journey, our journey through the fabrics of time, through the trials of each life, to the arms of each other, a bond still unbroken, unrelenting to the world we know, bound to fulfill our destiny, and forever united as one.

 

“To Light the Way”

 

Seeking passion under blue skies,

To feel the rays of the sun intensify,

Thrill of the moment of a perfect kiss,

To enjoy your lover in passionate bliss.

 

Pulling her close to caress her curvy hips,

Slightly nibbling upon her lush full lips,

Hands exploring such lovely enticing curves,

Using my body for her pleasure to serve.

 

Longing to taste her smooth silkily skin,

To fulfill her desires without ever an end,

Plunging deep into ecstasy within her,

To caress her throbbing kitty until she purrs.

 

To bless her with passion each and every day,

To whisper beautiful things I shall always say,

If only she was in my arms, if only forever I may,

Perhaps our passion flames to alight the way.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 26, 2016
Last Updated on May 10, 2016

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing