Prologue-The Fabric of Time

Prologue-The Fabric of Time

A Story by Xander West

Throughout time, love grows and fades away, budding quickly, burning as bright as any star, fading away in the abyss of time, forever more only a speck in the sky, all but forgotten. Yet, ever so often, once in a blue moon, once in generations, a love of the millennium burns brighter than any other, blooming from a spark of single touch, the energy of a first look, the magic of a first kiss, growing into more than just a love, but becoming a part of the very fabric of time. It is this love we each seek in our lives, unknowing what we long for, yet constantly searching. Never knowing exactly what we seek, never quite putting our fingers on the idea, yet our hearts yearn for the love, our soul seeks the passion, our bodies bend to will of the fates.

 

However, what happens when a man loves a woman more than life itself, more than a flower seeks the sunshine, more than the rain quenches the thirst of nature, or a rainbow lightens the hearts of all lucky enough to be bestow the beauty? How shall man prove to the Gods his love his eternal, worthy of the heavens, destined to be written in the fabric of time? Can a man love strong enough to write the fate of the destiny, can he bend nature of universe? Will fate recognize that such a love exists?

 

I write of a love none have known, for we are mere mortals starring up at the stars shinning so far above. One man loved so deeply, he willed himself throughout time searching for his love, proving time and time again to the Gods watching below, his heart know only one fate, only one kiss could claim his heart. The battles of time raged against his will, the fabrics of times rose up crush his dreams, however his love only grow stronger with each test, his heart longed more for only one other until all of time bend to their love, until the fabrics of time shined with their fate.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 19, 2016
Last Updated on April 19, 2016
Tags: Love, romance, sweet, fate, poem, poetry

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing