Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Perfect Beginning

A Perfect Beginning

A Story by Xander West

“A Perfect Beginning”

 

The moon peaks over the snow-capped mountains, a bright globe of romance, almost completely full, casting reflections upon the snowy peaks, powdered trees glittering in the distance. The scene creating a backdrop seducing all admiring the view, watching the stars bow to the beauty of the moon, it's majestic pull soothing our souls with the softest touch in the sweet night.

 

How sometimes in life, the first touch tells it all. The moment I held your hand, the moment I pull you into my arms, the moment your body pressed upon mine, I knew right then my heart was struck by Cupid's fateful arrow. How one moment altered the course of history, my heart skipped a beat with the realization, my pulse quicken with the anticipation, my lips quivered longing for just one perfect kiss.

 

Under the stars we talked, letting the light of enchanting moon guide our way. With each smile, I felt my heart open up. With each laugh, my soul ache for a little more of you. With each caress of your smooth hand, I lost touch with the world around me. With each sparkle of your eyes, I fell deeper, harder for you.

 

I feel asleep thinking of you, admiring your beauty, pondering of your thoughts, longing for your kisses, craving you in my arms, hearing you whisper into my ears. The moon straight overhead, my heart still pounding, pulsing racing, the moments of our night forever etched in my memory. The dimple of your checks as you smile, the spark of your eyes, the sweetness of your voice, the seductive touch of your hands.

 

Into my dreams I fall, into heaven I seemingly awaken. One gigantic candle shining brightly like the moon of our night, casting shadows along the walls of a vast cliff. Countless smaller candles flickering like the stars of the night. A scene of romance so different from the mountain moon, yet so similar in a romantic harmony. Sound of water falling like a waterfall yet only into a small pool.

 

The heat of the falling water can be felt from a distance as I near, the scents of the perfumed pool reminds of walking into a Lush store, as if all the bath bombs I could imagine are soaking in the heated waters before my eyes. The aroma sends me into trance, as if I all of the heavenly scents converged into one place. Petal of tulips of every color are scattered over the top of the waters, as if I could walk upon the petals or float through the gates of heaven.

 

Fields of the tulips of every color blooming, run along in each direction from the cliff, two small steams snake through the fields from the pool. Light wind whistling in the blooming flowers, whispering the name of my lover, enchanting me beyond my control of will, taunting me. Upon the wind I watch floating buds skip along through the air, pouncing across the tip of petal cover pool, landing upon the most glorious of sights.

 

There in the heated pool of heavenly scents, under the steaming water falling from the sky, laying atop the petals of the pool, among the fields of blooming tulips, in the whispering wind lands a bloom upon the long radiant hair of my new found love, perching lighting into the folds of her hair slightly above her ear. With one smile, all dreams are fulfilled. To the edge of the water I'm beckoned by the smooth motion of her hand.

 

To be continued...........

 

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the sensory details you use in this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Xander West

8 Years Ago

I still have to finish this one

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 8, 2016
Last Updated on April 8, 2016

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing