Hunting my Willing Prey Part III

Hunting my Willing Prey Part III

A Story by Xander West

Hunting my Willing Prey Part III

The cold bitter night comes to an end, the sleepy sun peaks over the horizon, soft light bask the frozen landscape after the howling blizzard during the long exciting night.  Few creatures stir, for the ones that are stirring, are on the hunt, looking for a kill early in the morning, only to return to their den to stay warm.  How the cold heightens the senses of a hunter, our keen eyes paying attention to every detail, the slightest scents sending us down upon our prey, intuition guiding us to our treasure. 

The soft sun rays fall upon my prey, lying next to me like a sleeping angel.   How the light only heightens her beauty, the smoothness of her lush skin, the silkiness of her hair, the sway of her perfect curves. She lies purring in my arms, the warmth of our bodies bringing us tightly together, legs crossed, hands intertwined, my fingers caressing her palms, the gateway to her soul, sensual circles mixed by loving strokes.

I stare intently, admiring the curve of her neck, the swoop of her shoulder line.   I study the smooth skin, protruding muscles and bone structure, ensure I pick a sensitive area to attack.  I pursue to the curve of shoulder where the neck meets, softly place my lips to her heated, heavenly scented skin, my lips slight nibble, tasting her.  I pull my lips back, biting them in pleasure as enjoy her taste, only to plunge back, this time kissing a little more passionately, more aggressively.   

My lips start to track down upon her body, leaving trails of affection as I pass over each curve, every line, and each freckle.  I pause to admire her breasts, full and lush, calling me, beckoning me closer; I lean in to kiss every part of their curves, my fingers circling her n*****s.   I take my time; all the time in the universe to ensure each lovable treasure receives all the pleasure I can bestow before moving down her body.  My hands are running along the course of her torso, from her shoulders down to her hips, entice by each curve, I only dive to explore more.

My lips are on the prowl, searching for sweet honey.  I encompass her hips, licking her entire hip bone, letting the crevice of her bones guide me to my prize.  The electrifying sensations of kissing her, moving ever nearer to her vortex increase the evocative appeal of my hunt. My tongue prances along her thighs, as if I am a young cub, frolicsome about in an evergreen field of flowers in the young spring.   I am enchanted by her taste, desiring only to dive into her spring, hoping to submerge all of my passions, to feel her spring come to live, intoxicating waters flowing along as I am in the mountains watching the melting snow create waterfalls, showering me as the living-bearing substance invigorates all.

I feel my preys thighs tighten in the sudden realization I am on the prowl. I see the fiery look of her eyes as she peers down upon me, perched, ready to strike in a moment’s notice.  I feel the trembling of her hips, eagerly anticipating the hypnotic touch of my lips and tongue.  I sense the unparalleled ecstasy of two lovers becoming one; willingly succumbing to the others desires to bring pleasure unknown to all except my lover and I.  I love captivating allure of her hips pushing towards me, her thighs tightening around me, like a noose coming in for the kill, her hands running along the course of my hair as the steer my course, the moans of prey as she falls victim to my pleasures

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on January 8, 2016
Last Updated on January 8, 2016
Tags: Erotic, romance, love, sex, poem, poetry

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing