Just Kill Me

Just Kill Me

A Chapter by Tori
"

Again, short but to the point.

"
"Just f*****g kill me now!" I screamed into the dark, stormy night. Rain pelted hard against my skin, sending continuous waves of pain over my body. I welcomed it. Welcomed the impossible theory of being beaten to death by the rain. 
I pointed my hand towards God and shouted. I shouted and screamed like I never had before. My throat was becoming numb with pain, but. much like the rain, I didn't bother to let it be my focus. 
"Just kill me! Strike me dead!" I fell to my knees as a massive, earth shattering roll of thunder erupted in response, followed by a streak of lightning that lit up the whole town. I Stared down at my vague reflection in the dirty puddles that had gather along the side of the street. I growled in frustration and threw off my shirt, exposing my heart to it's doom. 
"You've made me suffer this long, then just throw her in my face when I can't even have her! Just f*****g kill me, now!" 
I waited. And waited. And waited. That jolt of sweet escape I craved more than anything never came. I felt the hot tears stream down my face, mixing with the polluted rain water. My angered cries quickly evolved into desperate pleas.
"Please!" I cried, anguish filling my voice. "Please, God! Kill me now!
The thunder roared all around me, the lightning teasing me. I couldn't stand this. I sat there in the pouring rain, my mind wandering back to her.
I was in her house! In her room! he touched me, she comforted me! Peace overcame me but quickly turned to ashes as I remembered him. 'My girl.' 
I felt the anger inside me rekindle, then evaporate into depression. She was with someone else. She belonged to another. I was destined to be alone. I decided to ignore the burning pain of not having her and enjoy the little things. Like each time she touched me. Especially when she had yanked my hair. I hadn't quite realized at the moment, but that one simple tug sent a chill down my spine, causing my body to react in ways I could have sworn was unnatural. 
I thought back to the way she assured me I was going to be ok. The way she looked at me when she told me my life was important.
I had been scolding her for being reckless and getting injured. To see her hurt like that made me irate. Whenever I suggested the hospital she turned me down. Each time I asked her why she was stupid and reckless, she would respond with a smile and a shrug. FInally, after asking her for the billionth time why she did what she did, she looked at me and said; 'Because whether you realize it, your life is important. You shouldn't be picking fights when people are trying to help you. It will only get you killed.'  
I bit my lip and closed my eyes, allowing myself to succumb to the chilling comfort of the rain. Maybe I'll drown in the rain. Or maybe a f*****g transfer truck will run my sorry a*s over. If that happens…I wonder what she'd do...


© 2011 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on March 1, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori