Let me Die

Let me Die

A Chapter by Tori
"

BTW This stuff has taken place in Jade's room inside her house. So yeah.

"
I removed the ice pack from my jaw and began open and close my mouth, seeing if the cold and numbed the pain. Satisfied, I laid the pack down on the floor. 
"Are you're alright, baby?" Draco asked, the worry in his voice growing with second I failed to respond. I nodded and smiled.
"I'm fine, love. I promise you," I spoke quietly as I leaned forward to kiss his nose. Someone cleared there throat in the background. 
"If you two love birds are done, I'd like to take a look at your jaw," Dusty said playfully. I nodded and allowed him to twist and turn my head as needed. Finally, he released my face and returned to his seat on the ground. "It's gonna be beyond f*****g bruised but you should be fine."
I knew it wouldn't be anything major. Everyone had overreacted. I wasn't concerned about myself, for there were many questions that I wanted answers to. 
"So enough about me. What the hell were you doing at school so late?"
Everyone turned to look at the boy now sulking in the corner with his knees pulled up to his face. He hadn't said a word since he scolded me for getting in the way.
'Why did you do something so stupid and reckless?' he had told me. 'Why would you get in the way of that!' 
He had become frantic as I continued to whip away the blood that had poured from my mouth. I kept telling him I was alright, but he insisted I go to the hospital. Naturally I declined, and just asked for an ice pack. My heart thudded at his concerned reaction, and was still drumming quietly. 
Devon looked up at me and sighed. "I wasn't. I've been in there since third period."
"What were you doing in there?" Essie questioned. "That bathroom doesn't work."
"I just wanted to be alone I guess. I had to catch up on some homework."
"Well, how the hell did you bump your head?" 
"I…I was tying my shoe and when I sat up it happened. I'm just a klutz, I guess."
It didn't take a genius to know he was lying. Besides, I had hard evidence against his pathetic show story. 
"Really?" I said in disbelief. "You needed a cigarette to help you tie your shoe?"
He looked up at me as if he were child being scolded by his mother for breaking her favorite China. "I-I…I just…"
"Hush. There's nothing wrong with it. I mean, if you wanna smoke, have at it. But don't lie to us." I gave him a small smile. I felt Draco's grip tighten on my shoulders as Devon turned away from me and buried his face back into his knees. 
I assured Draco it was alright and laid my head on his shoulder. 
"Are you alright to go home?" Raven asked curiously. 
"I have to be. Where the hell else you expect me to go?"
Raven drew back at the sharpness in his voice. I broke away from Draco and went over to the boy. I grabbed a handful of his hair and jerked backwards, forcing him to look at me. He gasped in pain and something that sounded almost orgasmic. I shrugged it off as nothing and gave him a piece of my mind. 
"Look, buddy, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you need to have a little more respect for the people who saved your life. If you're not gonna thank us or say anything nice, then just shut the f**k up and go home. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!" I could hear the rage in my voice, and could feel my hands trembling from irritation. He just stared at me, waiting for me to release him.
He struggled free of my grip easily. I was taken aback by his strength. He had allowed me to hold on to his hair for so long, he wasn't forced. He could easily over come me in his sleep if he wanted to. I tried to fight it off, but I couldn't stop myself from being turned on by the thought. 
Stop it, b***h! You've got a man. Your man. Thoughts of Draco being mine instantly calmed me, allowing me to snap back into reality at the moment the bedroom door opened. I looked at him in astonishment as he spoke his next words.
"Maybe you should have let me f*****g die." 


© 2011 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on February 28, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori