HOPE

HOPE

A Poem by Ashley Wyble
"

This is about me overcoming what I thought was impossible.

"
Some people say there is No hope when your down this low when your so broken you can't even get up when you feel your heart punching through your chest when you think it is the end you hear the voices of your so called friends talking and laughing at you. Trust me I didn't want to get back up I didn't want to try once more I was to disheveled to love again I didn't wanted to be different I didn't want to be myself I wanted to be everyone else anyone besides me. I didn't want me and If I didn't want me who would. I wish it was only stick sand stones because breaking bones would heart much less then a broken heart and shattered dreams I didn't believe anymore I didn't believe that father god had a plan for me I thought I knew who I was but not who I supposed to be I assumed that god didn't believe in me. But let me tell you how wrong I was. He was waiting for me to figure out that helping others will help myself so I tell you The light might see dim now but I tell you don't give up because when you walk out of here out of this muck. You' ll be shining so bright that the dim lights will slowly but surly disappear and you can be you again finally the burden will Be carried of your shoulders your not alone you are never alone he is always with you he feels your pain as much and sometimes even more then you do he knows what your going through talk to him make him your savor. The words of others will cut deep but Gods love will heel each and everyone of your wounds.

© 2014 Ashley Wyble


Author's Note

Ashley Wyble
Ignore grammar problems just want to you think would this help people
*please keep it positive

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it! Sounds a lot like what I write. It's so relatable and so good! Loved it!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 26, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014
Tags: #god #hope #strength #positive

Author

Ashley Wyble
Ashley Wyble

Roxbury , NJ



About
Hi I am 15 and I love writing short story's and poems writing is my passion more..

Writing