weepers

weepers

A Story by
"

the story of the weeper

"
Listen close,
       The story of the weeper will bring him closer.
                                           Weeper
When a lonely country boy grew up and found no one to love, he decided to die, unable to live with sorrow. He poisoned himself and met death. Death decided to let him be happy and give him revenge on what he never had, a love. Death told him in his cold voice " I have seen this many times in my days I shall give you one wish for i have wishes to please you, using your ability to cause harm." As the lonely country boy wished, "For a revengeful after life I wish to take the tears and weeps of the sad for they have not been through anything as tough as I" As death gave him the wish he turned into a breathless beast with large gray wings and a wrinkled grey body. Death gave him the order "This is how to work your mystic ability: you must sweep in and ripe their very emotions from their heart and they shall live a whole sad life with know one to love." As the beast grew he gouged one word: Weeper.
         So when your unhappy, and you cry, don't let the weeper find you.

© 2012


Author's Note

it just came to mind...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's a very good short story. few typos but easily fixed. the idea is good. also even though it's short it doesn't sound rushed. it sounds almost like a Grimm fairy tale.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow...such a perfect compact story....a top write....perfection xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the idea presented..but please dun try to stretch it too much. And definitely not to a book. It's an okay write, but I shall retain the concept presented in my mind for such times :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


That's just terrifying. The story of a lone person who endured so much pain and now is gifted with the same power to bring that upon the weak. This tale is unbelievably descriptive and the darkness portrayed. I love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is great. A lot of stuff to edit, but I liked the story. Keep on writing! ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a amazing short story. Take great talent to write a complete story in so few words. You could expand this story into a book. A very good character to base a book on. I like the storyline and the ending. Thank you for a outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

701 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 6, 2011
Last Updated on December 9, 2012
Tags: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z, walking, step.death, never, come.die, cat, cats

Author


Writing
Short Poem #2 Short Poem #2

A Poem by


Short Poem #1 Short Poem #1

A Poem by


*** ***

A Poem by



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..