Breach Charge

Breach Charge

A Chapter by Wolfe-Letour

The M.B.O. was littered with personnel wearing desert camouflage uniforms bent over tables and looking head long in to charts and screens. "Capt. Storm! Front and Center!" a famine voice bolstered over the chattering of the M.O.B. making his way back was not easy as people eyed him uneasily from all sides exchanging quick glances and hushed rumors about him. He knew it would happen but he did not think it would happen this soon. He knew he was out of place in a world not his own but this is all he knew ever since he was a young lad. His dad had raised him military in expectations of him to become a general sooner or later. However at the age of sixteen Capt. Lucio Storm had graduated from West Points, VA at the top of his class with the highest rankings for any person to attend. This alone was a feat but not to mention his age when he graduated was very uncommon some would say, but in fact it was never heard of a sixteen year old to graduate one of the highest and most prestigious military schools. Finally Capt. Storm made his way to the back of the mobile operations base and found Lt. Col. Cutter leaning over a table with maps and topography sprawled out on top of it. "Yes. Lt. Col. Cutter.?"
He asks. "Capt. Storm. I was told of your coming yet never expected you to really come. However I want you to meet the members of your squad. 


© 2016 Wolfe-Letour


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 25, 2016


Author

Wolfe-Letour
Wolfe-Letour

Wagner, SC



About
I am a young man who loves poetry. Growing up as a kid I was very keen to literature such as Shakespeare, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, homer, and many more. I moved around a lot and with my strong sui.. more..

Writing