Magickal Lessons series

Magickal Lessons series

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(

Wiccan Moral Stories

Like the color me series:

Magickal Lessons series set 1:

Book 1:  Open mind, Open heart

Book 2: Love is stronger

Book 3: Finding her way

 

Book 1:

Open mind, open heart.

Open mind, open heart deals with 2 Pagan friends. One of them wants to become a Christian, but is afraid that her friend will be mad at her. What she doesn’t realize is that her friend is a true Pagan, and will support her no matter what. Read the story of how a Pagan’s faith leads them to act towards a person of another faith.

Book 2:

Love is stronger.

Love is stronger deals with 2 friends. One of them needs help and support, but doesn’t seem to know where to find it. She decides that there is too much hate in the world and around her, and that the only thing she can do is take herself out of the world. Then her friend comes to the rescue; her friend believes that all life is sacred, and that Love is stronger.

Book 3:

Finding her way.

Finding her way deals with a Pagan girl who slowly comes to the conclusion that she is gay. Although she has many people in her community, family, and church who support her, she wonders if infact Paganism truly does accept homosexuality. After all, it’s about nature, and nature says that only a male and female can create life together.



© 2019 WitchyWiccan)0(


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on May 25, 2019


Author

WitchyWiccan)0(
WitchyWiccan)0(

Hampton, VA



About
Hello, my name is Nyxia Night, I am a Pagan High Priestess of the Lunar Night Coven. I am 18 years old, and live in hampton, VA. I write Short Stories, Novels, and nonfiction about myself and Paganism.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(