Angel of the night

Angel of the night

A Chapter by Wise girl
"

Creative description

"
Dipping her delicate toes into the icy depths of the lake; everything so silent that her ears were ringing. The feeling of the gentle strokes upon her dainty foot slowly rose just up to her ankle. It lapped so elegantly, so peacefully, sending balanced ripples across the shadowed waters surface. Her skin, almost as pale as the moon, as smooth as silk, as flawless as a pearl, stood out in the menacing blackness of the night - warding off all evil. She shined like the northern star on a crisp winters night. Her beauty - worthy of the title ‘angel’.
Towering mountains surrounded the lake, watching forevermore upon everything that goes on. Their fiercenesss and power could strike fear into the minds of the bravest of souls - yet the angel of a newly born woman showed none. The softness of her cheeks tainted pink with Jack-Frost’s harsh bite - yet she didn’t shudder at his touch. She embraced it, becoming almost one with the world around her.

She seemed so brave, so at peace, so perfect. But only the eyes of a true soul could see her for what she truly was..

Alone.


© 2018 Wise girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how you can really get a sense of surrounding and the light coming from her angelic being!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 16, 2018
Last Updated on September 16, 2018


Author

Wise girl
Wise girl

Somerset, United Kingdom



About
Young teen with lots of dreams more..

Writing