Karissa: Chapter 18: The Stroll

Karissa: Chapter 18: The Stroll

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Cadet Karissa and Lt Kevin Riley take a stroll together and Lt Commander Beck comes up in their conversation

"
Karissa and Kevin take a walk together out in the flower pasture together. They walk into the flower field and they start to talk to each other.
"Karissa. Please explain to me why you are seeing Lt Commander Beck." Kevin asks Karissa.
"Kevin I am seeing Lt Commander Beck as a friend as I am seeing you as a friend." Karissa replies.
"I explained to Lt Commander Beck that you are taking me to the Star Fleet Academy Dinner and Dance." Karissa replies to Kevin.
"Yes and I am proud to be able to escort the most beautiful young woman cadet to the Star Fleet Academy Dinner and Dance." Kevin replies.
"You are so unlike the rest of those female cadets that attend Star Fleet Academy Karissa. You don't dress like they do." Kevin explains.
"I never will Kevin. I have designed my own uniform."Karissa explains, "In the same blue fabric but it the dress comes below and ankles." 
"Karissa. Is Lt Commander Beck serious with you?" Kevin asks.
"No Kevin. He just comes over to visit me. We talk to each other." Karissa replies, "He did ask me to come to his private Estate of Elmhurst but I refused." 
"I am glad to hear that Karissa. I know that he was watching you from day one as you sat under the tall oak tree that stands on the hill that over looks Star Fleet Academy. He was watching you from a distance singing and dancing." Kevin replies, "Like so many other male officers and cadets."
"Kevin. They may watch me from a far but that is a far it goes." Karissa replies.
"I don't have time to get involved with any male cadet or officer right now." Karissa replies.
"Karissa. I love you and I have a feeling that Lt Commander Beck does too." Kevin tells Karissa.
"You two may love me from afar and a distance." Karissa says with a smile.
"I must get through the first year of Star Fleet Academy before I take on a boyfriend or even think of marriage." Karissa says with a smile, "However, eventually I want to settle down and have a family."
Kevin smiles at Karissa and says, "I hope it is with me, but I plan to take a 
internship on board the U.S.S. Enterprise." 
"Kevin. I don't want to live my life on board a Star Ship. It is unnatural." Karissa tells Kevin.
"I want to be among nature, flowers, trees, lakes, and garden. My greatest desire is to have a daughter that I will name Beltane." Karissa tells Kevin.
"What an unusual name Beltane." Kevin replies.
"My daughter's full name will be Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane." Karissa replies.
"Karissa. The man that win yours hand in marriage will be fortunate." Kevin replies.
"Kevin. I can a daughter without the benefit of marriage. I just need the right man to give a daughter and I will take it from there." Karissa replies.
"What you would have a child without marriage?" Kevin asks Karissa.
"Yes Kevin. I realize that I must have sexual intercourse with a man before I can become pregnant and I will have an amniocentesis test to prove that I am pregnant with a daughter." Karissa replies.
"Karissa. You are indeed an unusual young woman." Kevin replies with a smile.
"I view marriage as very restrictive." Karissa replies.
"Kevin. I will not deny my daughter's father his rights to see our child." Karissa replies.
"When do you expect this to happen?" Kevin asks.
"Once I finish my first year at Star Fleet Academy and I find the right man to have a relationship I will then try to conceive." Karissa replies.
"Karissa. Please just stop and think about what you plan to do. I think a child needs both his mother and father." Kevin replies.
"Yes and I agree and I will give the father and daddy every benefit and he will be able to help me raise our daughter." Karissa.
Kevin smiles at Karissa and they continue to talk as they walk through the flower meadow that over looks Madame's Boarding House.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing