Karissa: Chapter 17: Lammas August 1, 2273

Karissa: Chapter 17: Lammas August 1, 2273

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Lammas is the harvest season and one of the nine Sabbats that Wicca teach. It comes right after Summer Solstice and before the Autumn Equinox.

"
Today Lammas started on Star Base 12. Lammas is one of the ordinary Wicca Sabbats that Pagans, Witches, and Wicca celebrate. Lammas is about preparing for the Autumn Equinox and harvesting our fruits, vegetables, and harvesting our crops. 
We start to can our jellies, place our vegetables in glass containers. 

"Mademoiselle Karissa. Lt Riley is here to see you?" Madame Bouvier calls out.
"Madame Bouvier please ask Kevin to wait in the day room." Karissa calls out.
"Monsieur Riley. Please take a seat in the day room. Mademoiselle Karissa will be out shortly." Madame Bouvier tells Lt Riley.
"Thank you Madame Bouvier." Lt Riley replies.
"Madame Bouvier has Karissa had any other visitors?" Lt Riley asks.
"Monsieur Riley. I think that you should address that to Karissa." Madame replies.
"Of course I will ask Karissa." Lt Riley answers.

In a few minutes Karissa walks into the day room and Lt Riley stands as she enters the room and he says, "Good Morning Karissa."
"Good Day Kevin. What brings you to Madame's today?" Karissa asks.
"I had the day off from my studies. It is only pre-study period." Kevin replies.
"Karissa. Have is anyone else come to visit you may I ask." Kevin asks Karissa.
"Kevin. Yes Lt Commander Beck has come to visit me." Karissa answers."Why?"
"Well I was just wondering." Kevin asks Karissa.
"Kevin. Lt Commander Beck and I am just friends just like us." Karissa explains.
"Karissa. I don't like that scoundrel." Kevin replies.
"I am sure the feeling is mutual Kevin." Karissa answers.
"Kevin. I told Lt Commander Beck that you were going to escort me to the Star Fleet Academy and Dance, however, he could escort me to the second dinner and dance." Karissa replies.
"Karissa. I thought I would escort you to the Second Dinner and Dance." Kevin says.
"Kevin. I already promised Lt Commander Beck that he could escort me to the next dinner and dance." Karissa explains.
"Kevin. I am sorry but I already promised Lord David Beck that he could escort me to the Second dinner and dance." Karissa answers.
"I understand." Kevin replies.
"Kevin. It is too nice of a day to stay in doors. Let's enjoy the rest of the day." Karissa asks.
Kevin and Karissa walk out the back door of Madame boarding House.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing