Karissa: Chapter 14: The Garden

Karissa: Chapter 14: The Garden

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca

Karissa and Lord David walk along the private garden that Madame has given her. She says, "This is my garden David. Madame gave it to me." 
"Karissa. It is beautiful but I have many beautiful gardens on my estate at Elmhurst Estate. My late mother had a beautiful garden she use to take me into when I was young. I remember her when she was picking flowers. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was like a Fairy Tale Princess from a good family. She was born Lady Eliza Mary Catherine Howard." David explains.
'She was the only surviving child of Lady Catherine Ann Berkeley and Lord Lewis Charles Howard. She was their most cherish child." David explains.
"I see David, but my late mother was the youngest of three children born to a simply farming family in Century, Florida." Karissa explains, "My late father was born in a family of five children during the Great Depression on Earth." Karissa explains.
"David, If the World continues in the same way I believe that the Lord and Lady will in a blink of any eye destroy it." Karissa explains.
"We have no business exploring other galaxies because we have ruined Planet Earth due to nuclear, abortion, and other vile natures." Karissa replies.
"David. This is why we have diseases we can't cure, and it is because we don't obey our Lord and Lady and what they command." Karissa replies.
"David. If you look the right way the world universe is a garden." Karissa replies.
"Karissa. I will give you the best garden on my estate if you want." David tells Karissa.
"David. I am sorry but I am content remain at Madame's Boarding House." Karissa replies.
"We will take slow Karissa and I will not prevent you from seeing Kevin Riley." David explains.
Karissa and David continue to talk out into the garden.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing