Karissa: Chapter 13: The Visitor From Lt Commander Beck

Karissa: Chapter 13: The Visitor From Lt Commander Beck

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Lt Commander David Beck pursue Cadet Karissa Lowell

"
Lt Commander Beck walks up to Madame's door and knock on the door and Karissa opens up and Lt Commander Beck says "Good Morning Karissa. I had the day off and I thought I would journey up to see you this day."
"Good Day David. I am surprised to see you today." Karissa replies.
"I thought you when I saw these roses." David says.
"How very thoughtful. It has been a long time since I received red roses. My preference is white roses but I love all roses. It is my birth flower." Karissa replies.
"The next time I will bring you white roses Karissa, but why do you prefer white roses." David asks.
"David.My late brother loved white roses that my late mother planted in our yard at the house we use to have in Bethesda, Maryland. They use to grow on a trellis in the front yard. He died when I was 12 years old in automobile accident in Rock Springs, Wyoming." Karissa explains.
"David. I am not in the market for a boyfriend or husband just yet. I am trying to get over the death of my beloved Roy." Karissa announces.
"My late mother and brother are buried to each in Goodway Alabama in Monroe County." Karissa replies.
"My late grand mother and grand father are on the other side in the same Baptist Cemetery." Karissa explains.
"Karissa. I am sure that Mr Roy would want you to live on and be happy. I lost my mother when I was just three years. She died shortly after giving birth to my late baby sister, Lady Lisa." David explains.
"I was raised by a succession of nannies and governesses until my late father shipped me of to a Parochial School for Young Men." David replies.
"David. Kevin Riley is also seeing me and I have to give him a chance. We must all be friends." Karissa replies.
"I will try to be friends with Lt Riley for your sake Karissa." David replies, "But please give me a chance too." 
"I will David." Karissa answers.
"David. It is too much of a nice day to stay in doors. Please join me out in my garden." Karissa asks.
"I will be most happy to join you in the garden." David replies and David and Karissa exit through the back door of garden." 
They walk out into the garden together.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing