Chapter 11: Lt Kevin Riley and Karissa

Chapter 11: Lt Kevin Riley and Karissa

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Lt Riley comes and pays Ensign Karissa a a visit.

"
"Good Morning Karissa." Kevin Riley says to Karissa.
"Good Day Kevin. How are you this day?" Karissa asks as they sit out in the garden.
"I am very fine. You have been very much on my mind and in my heart Karissa." Kevin answers.
"Kevin. I have explained that I am not in the market for a boyfriend or husband as yet. I have come to Star Fleet Academy to study." Karissa replies.
'Karissa. I will not interfere with your studies. I understand all to well that you have just started at Star Fleet Academy." Kevin answers.
"We can take it one step at a time. I am gentleman and officer." Kevin answers.
"Kevin. I know that you are a gentlemen and an officer. I have explained that I need time to recover from the death of my fiance, Roy." Karissa explains.
"Kevin. You are not the only one trying to contend for my affection. Another gentleman has called on me too. Lt Commander David Beck." Karissa explains.

"Karissa. Lt Commander Beck is a scoundrel. He has never had a girl friend since he has been Senior Medical Officer here on Star Base 12." Kevin explains.

"Kevin. Lt. Commander Beck has exactly said the same thing about you." Karissa says.

"Lt Commander Beck calls you Rascal and says you are pompous and an air head." Karissa explains, "I explained that you were taking me to the first Star Fleet Academy Dinner and Dance." 

"What did he say to that?" Kevin asks.

"What he could say. I said that he might escort me to the second dinner and dance." Karissa answers.

"Kevin. Don't worry about things. I can handle both of you as friends. " Karissa explains.

"I hope you can  handle that scoundrel Lt Commander Beck." Kevin replies.

Karissa just smiles and they continue to talk out in the garden.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing