Karissa: A Gothic Star Trek Romance Novel Part One Chapter 4

Karissa: A Gothic Star Trek Romance Novel Part One Chapter 4

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Cadet Karissa Lowell is an old fashion girl that lives in the turn of the century although she lives in the 22nd century

"
Cadet  Karissa Lowell starts her journey back to Madame's Boarding House on the outskirts of Star Base 12 carrying her books with her. 
Cadet Lowell's head is down and she is looking towards the ground as she makes her away back to Madame's Boarding House.
"Good Afternoon Mademoiselle Karissa." Madame Bovary says to Karissa.
"Good Afternoon Madame Bovary." Karissa answers.
"Is there anything matter Mademoiselle Karissa?" Madame Bovary asks.
"No Madame Bovary. I am just a little depressed today. I was thinking of my dear late Roy." Karissa answers.
"Mademoiselle Karissa. I know it is hard for you to get over the loss of your dear late Roy, but he isn't dead. He has just crossed over to the other side." Madame Bovary explains.
"Madame Bovary. Today while I was sitting on the stairs of Star Fleet Academy. A young man approached me and started to talk with me. I am just not interested at this time." Karissa answers.
"Mademoiselle Karissa. Give it time and your heart will heal.' Madame Bovary tells her.
Karissa smiles at Madame and continues to go to her room and close the door behind her.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing