Karissa: Part One-Chapter 3

Karissa: Part One-Chapter 3

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Cadet Lowell is on the steps of Star Fleet Academy.

"
Cadet  Karissa Lowell sits on the stairs of Star Fleet Academy with a some old fashion books that she is reading. She is reading her favorite novel "The Secret Garden" along with some other novels that she loves like Little Women, The Little House of the Prairie.
She doesn't dress in the classical Star Fleet Academy uniform.

All of a sudden someone comes up to her and says,"Hello. My name is Lt Kevin Riley. I have seen you hear before. Have you recently arrived?"

Cadet Lowell doesn't look up at Lt Riley but she continues to read her novel.
"Excuse me, but aren't you going to introduce yourself to me?" Lt Riley asked Cadet Lowell.
Cadet Lowell without looking up replies, "Hello. My name is Cadet Karissa Lowell and to answer your question, Yes I have recently arrived on Star Base 12 to study at Star Fleet Academy."
"What are you studying  Cadet Lowell?" Lt Riley asks Cadet Lowell.
"I am studying Medical Science with a minor in psychology."Cadet Lowell says.
"What are you studying?" Cadet Lowell asks Lt Riley.
"I am studying Engineering." Lt Riley answers.
"Cadet Lowell. Do you live on campus?" Lt Riley asks her.
"No I don't. I live a Madame's Boarding House on the outskirt of Star Base 12." Cadet Lowell answers.
Cadet Lowell. What are you reading?" Lt Riley asks.
"I am reading The Secret Garden." Cadet Lowell replies.
Lt Riley smiles at her and she doesn't look up.
"Please excuse me Lt Riley. I want to get back to my reading."Cadet Lowell asks Lt Riley.
"Yes of course Cadet Lowell. I will see you later no doubt." Lt Riley replies.
Cadet Lowell continues to read her novel and Lt Riley walks away.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing