The Doctor and Luna's night

The Doctor and Luna's night

A Story by Werewolf God
"

For my friend emily, i wanna know what you think

"

Rose and John said they we’re knackered and retired to their bedroom, leaving me and The Doctor alone. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, pulling The Doctor close and breathing in his scent, he put his arms around my waist and sighed. “Hey.” He said. “Alright?” I replied, my accent drawing out the A. “Mmm.” We stood like that for ages, just revelling in each other’s company. I could hear The Doctor’s hearts pounding and felt mine echoing his; I could smell that sweet scent again, the last time I’d smelt it was in the library and we we’re about to kiss.

I pulled back and stared into The Doctor’s eyes, he had such beautiful eyes. Deep, forest green orbs that hid his soul from everyone but me. I could always see The Doctor for who he really was, a scarred man who had lost too any people, so sad and afraid, but never alone, not while I was here. His breath was ghosting over my face, sending shivers down my spine and my eyes darkened with want, turning almost black with desire. I knew that this was wrong on so many levels, but I wanted, no, needed the Doctor and couldn’t deny it any longer. I tore my gaze away from his eyes and down towards his mouth, it looked so inviting, I leaned towards it slightly, hearts beating erratically. “Luna…” The Doctor’s voice was thick with the emotion I now placed with the sweet smell coming off him. Lust. I was drowning in it, letting it wash over me and make my brain think that, for tonight, letting my urges take control is a good idea.

The Doctor lowered his head, his lips just a hairs width away from mine. “Theta…” he groaned, and crashed his lips onto mine. As soon as our mouths connected, my mind was awash with desire and love for The Doctor, but I could tell that it wasn’t all mine. I could feel his lust for me through our link and it drove me mad, I pulled him flush against me and groaned, I could feel The Doctor’s need for me poking my stomach and growled against his lips, causing him to moan. I licked his lips, begging for entrance and he complied, opening his mouth and our tongues battled for dominance. I could taste The Doctor, he had an exotic taste that was sweet and I was becoming addicted to it. Eventually, I won and he pushed me against the console, exploring my body as I felt my hands wandering over his shoulders and settle in his hair, I gently raked my nails over his scalp, causing him to moan at the back of his throat. Finally, after all the oxygen had left our bodies and our respiratory bypass systems had reached their limit, we pulled apart, panting and staring into each other’s eyes. His eyes had darkened from a forest green to a dark emerald, I could see a fire burning behind his eyes and I knew mine were glinting with the same light.

“Bed.”

 The word echoed around the console room, I didn’t know who said it first, but I pushed him and he backed down the corridor, still holding onto me. Every few seconds, we would pin each other against the wall, gluing our mouths together and running our hands over each other’s bodies. I think the TARDIS had had enough of us nearly ‘dancing’ in the corridor, and made our bedroom materialize right next to us. I pushed the door open while still kissing The Doctor and he shut the door with his foot.

Now that we were safely away from prying eyes, I lowered my lips from his and trailed kisses down his neck, stopping at his pulse point to bite down gently, he groaned out my name and when I was sure I’d left a mark, claiming him as mine, I let my mouth wander to his bow tie and gently pulled it off with my teeth. When it was tossed to the floor, The Doctor pinned me against the wall and pulled my lips to his, I parted them and we explored each other’s mouths, I pulled down his braces and unbuttoned his shirt while he tugged at my bow tie, pulling it off and starting on my shirt. I got the last button undone and without breaking apart, he helped me pull off his shirt and mine, adding them to the growing pile on the floor and we kicked off our shoes and socks and I pulled him to me, whimpering at the skin on skin contact. My hands travelled across the planes of his chest, his muscles twitching beneath my palms, I could feel his heart beats speed up as I gently dragged my nails across his chest, he growled, and I shuddered.

The Doctor grew impatient and pulled me off the wall, reaching up behind me to unclasp my bra, he threw it to the ground and cupped both of my breasts in each hand, squeezing slightly and I moaned at the sensations going through my body. He kissed along my neck, sucking and biting at my pulse point, making the fire in my stomach burn and travel to my lower regions. He eventually got to my chest and took a n****e into his mouth, licking and sucking on it, driving me mad with pleasure. When he was finished on the first n****e, he withdrew slowly, letting his teeth graze over it and causing me to growl and ground my hips into his, making both of us groan. He took my other n****e into his mouth and after a few seconds of licking it, he backed off and blew on it. I whimpered and he grinned, and with that grin, it was my turn to play.

Somewhere in the corner of my mind, there was a small voice yelling at me to stop, this was wrong and I was only torturing myself. I knew that the voice was right and if I did start a relationship with The Doctor, when he died I would be destroyed, with only memories to try and comfort me. But this was now and I pushed that voice away with a growl and threw The Doctor and myself onto the bed, with me straddling him.

I kissed The Doctor, then trailed down his jaw, along his neck and finally reached his chest. I kissed and drew my true name in Gallifreyan on him with my tongue. I slowly travelled down his chest, kissing and licking until I reached his n*****s, I ran my teeth over one of them, causing The Doctor to hiss and I moved onto his other n****e, doing the same to that one before going lower.

I reached his belly button, and decided to do some ‘exploring’. I dipped my tongue into it and The Doctor jerked in surprise, I grinned, and carried on, licking and tasting him. I always wondered what The Doctor tasted like, and now I knew. He tasted of sweat, spice, honey and time; it was the most wonderful taste in the universe.

By now, his arousal was right by my neck, and it was turning me on even more. I couldn’t stand it any longer and ran my hand along his bulge, digging my palm in so that it dragged along him, The Doctor moaned in frustration and I smelt the lust coming off him in waves. I caught the zip of his trousers in my teeth and pulled slowly, feeling the heat of him through his boxers and I shivered. I couldn’t take it any longer and ripped his trousers off him, his boxers soon following and The Doctor lay naked before me. I stopped and took in his form. His floppy brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, his chiselled jaw, broad shoulders and developed chest. While it wasn’t rippling with muscle, I thought it suited him just fine. To me, The Doctor was perfect in every sense and form, I wanted to make this night, the one he would never forget. So I lowered my hand and stroked him. He moaned out my name and I increased my speed. I looked The Doctor in the eye, asking for permission, afraid of doing something wrong. He sensed my fear, and pulled my face to his and kissed me, telling me with his actions that he trusted me.

I leaned back down and licked his tip, tasting the pre-cum there and I shuddered, causing me to lose my rhythm. I could sense that The Doctor was close so I pulled my hand away and took him into my mouth. The Doctor cried out and bucked his hips, making me take him deeper and I groaned at the pleasure shooting through me. I pulled back; letting most of him go, before taking him whole again. I carried on like that for a while, feeling him grow harder as I continued to take him. Finally, I sensed that he was about to come and I growled low in my throat and this made him come undone. The Doctor called out my name and his seed shot down my throat, all hot and wet and sticky. I swallowed all of it, making sure nothing was left, revelling in the taste of him. The Doctor relaxed a little, a sated look on his face, but he was still hard. One thing about Time Lords, durability.

The Doctor pulled my face back to his and kissed me, our tongues battled for dominance, but this time, he won. The Doctor rolled us over so that he was on top of me, supporting himself on his elbows. He trailed kisses down my neck leaving a trail of fire on my skin, The Doctor continued down my chest, paying special attention to my breasts. My whole body was burning and it was all because of The Doctor. I yearned for him, needed him, wanted him, and I told him so through our link. He moaned, and moved lower down my body, towards the spot where I needed him most. The Doctor undone the button on my jeans and in one go, pulled them and my boxers off, tossing them to the floor. He took a moment to study me carefully, eyes raking over all of my body, and he growled with pleasure. So beautiful. He said through our link, and I shuddered at the tone of his voice, thick with lust. He kissed and licked all around my area, teasing me by kissing that bundle of nerves every once in a while, then withdrawing quickly, careful not to push me too far. He kissed the inside of my thighs, and then finally, he bent down and pushed a finger inside me. I would have exploded there and then if it weren’t for the fact that he withdrew his finger slightly, I managed to gain some control momentarily, but he added another finger and I moaned with pleasure. He continued thrusting his fingers in and out of me, and when he sensed I was on the edge of losing control, he took his fingers out and I growled in disappointment. The Doctor then bent his head down and delved his tongue into my centre, sending my hormones into overdrive and I let out a deep growl. The Doctor took his time and discovered all my sensitive spots, making sure to ‘indulge’ them more. I felt like my whole body was on fire, the emotions raging through me were sending me over the edge. Finally, I felt it. That sweet release that only The Doctor could give me came crashing over me and I yelled out his name, and felt the fire in me start to ebb. I looked down to see The Doctor looking at me like I was the only thing in the universe that mattered. I could feel the love he had for me though our link and I returned it equally.

The Doctor crawled back up to me and I pulled his face to mine, sealing our lips together and letting all my pent up emotions for him out, letting him feel how much I wanted him. The Doctor pulled me flush against him, telling me that he felt the same way, and my hearts sang with happiness. I ran my hands along his back, tracing his spine and making him shiver, he wound his hand through my hair, tugging on it slightly and causing me to moan. He pulled back and whispered breathily. “Care to dance my Thera?” I chuckled and huskily replied. “Show me your moves, Theta.” His eyes darkened and he pushed me back onto the mattress, kissing my neck and positioning himself in front of me, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he slowly slid into me. We both moaned at the feeling of finally becoming one, our link was complete, and it was pure ecstasy. I rocked my hips into The Doctors, encouraging him to move, he thrusted into me, making sure I took all of him in, before pulling out. I felt the loss of him for a few seconds, then he thrust back in and I groaned at the feeling.

We continued like this into the night. Performing the oldest dance in the universe. I could feel that we weren’t going to last for very long, so I clung to him, never wanting these feelings to end, The Doctor thrusted into me again, hitting a sweet spot inside me and I bit his neck. He groaned out my name, and his thrusts became more erratic. I could feel the fire in me reaching its peak, and I put my lips to The Doctors ear and whispered his Gallifreyan name.

The Doctor threw back his head and roared out my true name as he came deep inside me, the sound of his voice and the feeling of him inside me drove me over the brink, and I felt myself come a second after him. I could feel the euphoria of emotions coming from both of us as we rode out our climaxes. I slumped back onto the bed and The Doctor lay on top of me. We were covered in sweat and panting from exhaustion. I felt The Doctor nuzzle my neck and I wrapped my arms around him, one hand tracing patterns on his back, the other wove its way through his hair. The Doctor sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling into me and closing his eyes. I pulled my hand from his hair and draped the quilt over us, returning my hand to its original place. I kissed The Doctors forehead and he whispered. “I love you Thera.” I felt my hearts soar with happiness. “As I love you Theta.” He pressed a kiss to my neck and we settled down, content to sleep the night away in each other’s arms.

© 2011 Werewolf God


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on November 14, 2011
Last Updated on November 14, 2011

Author

Werewolf God
Werewolf God

london, somewhere, United Kingdom



About
very, very mad. LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :LouiseNickname :WolfieEye color :black/brownHair color :dark blondeFav color :amberFav music : rockFav band : dont have oneFav movie :.. more..

Writing