Behind That Shadow

Behind That Shadow

A Story by YouoweYoupay
"

What in the world happened? Why was I hiding?

"
What in the world happened? Why was I hiding? I couldnt see whats behind the window glass. All I heard in my head: "Stay back! Don't come near me!" I couldn't move after that. I slowly retreated to a corner and curled up hugging my knees. But then that girl...she sang a song...with my name in it. I could see her blurred figure behind the window glass. How did she know my name? I unfolded myself and stood up my eyes still focused on her figure. Right then I shot a scream of pain as soon as I heard the sound of the glass breaking and felt the shreds slice through my skin...and everywhere around me...My legs shook beneath me. I dropped on the floor and weakly crawled back behind that shadow...back to that corner.

© 2010 YouoweYoupay


Author's Note

YouoweYoupay
Comments? Reviews?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A story that need to be expanded. I could feel the fear and pain in your words. It felt like a action of safety and someone got hurt. A very interesting story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Really strong scene- but what's actually happening?
I would elaborate, make this longer, add in some different words, change up the structure... this could be a really great short story.

Nice write.

-Coral-

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is amazing really, deep and powerful. To the point. Well written feelings.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2010
Last Updated on June 24, 2010

Author

YouoweYoupay
YouoweYoupay

Amman, ..., Jordan



About
"The Universe is made of stories, not of atoms." ~Muriel Rukeyser "There is no one more rebellious or attractive than a person lost in a book." “He allowed himself to be swayed by his con.. more..

Writing
Garden Garden

A Poem by YouoweYoupay



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Can't Breathe I Can't Breathe

A Poem by Que