Abrex 400 Plate Manufacturers in Mumbai

Abrex 400 Plate Manufacturers in Mumbai

A Story by Mukesh Mehta
"

Vandan Steel & Engg. co. is a ABREX 400 Plate importers, suppliers and stockists, conveying to the entire of the world.

"
ABREX 400 is a type of abrasion-resistant steel plate known for its exceptional durability and resistance to wear and tear. It is widely utilized in various engineering applications where materials are subjected to abrasive conditions, requiring a high level of protection against surface degradation. With over 25 years of experience in supplying and exporting ABREX 400 Plate, Vandan Steel & Engg. Co. offers top-quality products at competitive prices, coupled with excellent service.
ABREX 400 Plate is engineered with precision to meet stringent requirements of durability and performance. It exhibits remarkable properties including high impact resistance, good workability, weldability, and superior abrasion resistance. In fact, ABREX 400 boasts approximately three times the abrasion resistance of regular steel plates, contributing significantly to the prolonged service life of mechanical components subjected to harsh operating conditions.
The chemical composition of ABREX 400 typically includes elements such as carbon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, silicon, chromium, and molybdenum. These elements work synergistically to impart the desired mechanical properties to the steel, making it highly resistant to abrasion and wear.
 We Export in Several countries around the world ABREX 400 due to its unparalleled performance and reliability in demanding applications. Some of the major importing countries include (insert specific countries if you have data) but are not limited to, India, China, Japan, the United States, and European nations. The widespread importation of ABREX 400 underscores its global reputation as a preferred choice for industries requiring robust materials capable of withstanding abrasive environments.
We excel in providing precision-engineered Abrex 400 Plates for various engineering applications. These plates are known for their high resistance to wear and can be obtained in different grades.Abrex 400 is widely used in industries where equipment faces tough conditions.
It offers exceptional resistance to impact, good workability, weldability, and durability. Abrex 400 has about three times the abrasion resistance of regular steel plates, which helps prolong the lifespan of mechanical parts.
For more details or inquiries
Contact us:- +91-8828813630/022-23893665
Our support team will be happy to assist you promptly

© 2024 Mukesh Mehta


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Mukesh Mehta
Mukesh Mehta

Mumbai, India, India



About
We at Vandan Steel & Engg. co. are resolved to build our piece of the pie by fulfilling our client prerequisites through offering products at focused costs, on time conveyance, better backing & giving.. more..

Writing