Chapter 2: Boys Are So Stupid Sometimes

Chapter 2: Boys Are So Stupid Sometimes

A Chapter by Waterdreamer1290
"

POV: Audrey

"

CHAPTER 2

Audrey

I only wish he would let me give him a makeover. He never listens to me. He thinks he’s way better than me! For someone smart enough to date me, he sure is stupid.

“No, Audrey I can’t go shopping with you and your awesome sense of style and let you give me a makeover because I have to play stupid football with other stupid people that think Peru is in France.”

Okay, so he didn’t actually say that, but he might as well have. Yesterday, I was wearing a super cute outfit: a blue halter top with sparkles, and super short jean shorts. Super cute! The problem is, Logan never notices what I wear! Three years ago he, told me specifically that blue was his favorite color. Actually, it went a little like this:

“So Logan, what’s like your fave color?”

“Um, I don’t know,”

“Well pick something!” He looked down to my blue shirt.

“Um, well, then, blue, I guess.”

I am such a great girlfriend for remembering something like that, right?          


 * * *


Today I walk with Logan down the hallway. I have made a habit of staring at his eyes so I can see where they go. And then suddenly it happens. His eyes flutter from me, to Sasha Kingston! I grab him by the shirt collar, quite a difficult task when he's almost a foot taller then me, and drag him into the janitor’s closet.

“What was that?” I ask.

“What was what?”

“Oh, don’t play dumb with me Sherlock Holmes, you can’t do that! Do you know how embarrassing that is for me? My entire reputation is built off of you and me!”

“Wait wait wait, Audrey what are you talking about?”

“You looked at Sasha, you idiot!”

“God, girls are so insane...” he mutters.

“Okay A) I totally heard that, and B) let me break it down for you. If people see you looking at other girls they will think I can’t control you!”

“And...?”

“I need to be able to control you!” God, boys are so stupid sometimes.

“Wait, why do you have to control me?”

“Girls have to be in power. But don’t worry honey, I have a plan. We have to fake a break up. You have to be all, ‘No baby I’ll do anything to get you back just please give me one more chance!’ And then I’ll be all...”

“Stop,” He interrupts me. The nerve. “I don’t care about Sasha.” he says.

But the rest of the world does! I say, but only in my head so nobody can hear it but me. I gaze angrily across the room, trying to be angry at anything and everything. My gaze lands on a mop. Stupid mop.

“Now come on, we don’t have to fake break up,” He says. As usual he’s wrong, but just to humor him, I force a smile.

“Couldn’t you at least tell me you don’t care about Sasha outside where everyone can see you?” I ask.

He rolls his eyes.

“What?” I ask.



© 2014 Waterdreamer1290


Author's Note

Waterdreamer1290
Review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
Added on January 16, 2014
Last Updated on January 16, 2014


Author

Waterdreamer1290
Waterdreamer1290

VT



About
A writer, author, editor, singer, prancer, skipper, lover, carer, fortune reader, feeler, wonderer, wanderer, thinker, observer, wisher, hoper, prayer, believer, watcher, noticer, poet, songwriter, la.. more..

Writing