Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Irene Grace

Chapter Three

When my eyes opened, I was in yet another building on the opposite end of the complex. This building looked a lot nicer than the one I had been in before. But one thing was the same as before…there were higher ranking officials (Major and up) standing over me. This time, though, I’m lying face-up on a bed. A real bed. I looked down to see that I wasn’t wearing a top or a bra. Instead, I was naked from the waist up. 

Well, for the most part. There was a large tourniquet covering the exact spot where I had been beaten a few hours before. I try to sit upright with my back against the headboard, but I relent thanks to the unbearable pain that is shooting up my chest and into my arms.

“Do you know what happened to you, sweetie? Can you remember anything or is it all just a void?” One of the Majors, whom I recognize as Major Myers from six years ago, asks, a touch of kindness in his voice.

“I-I-I think I remember a little bit. Not much, though.” I respond, my eyes twinkling with sarcasm. I want to see if I can get away with being a little sassy. I was wrong, though, seeing as Major Myers knew I was being sarcastic. He called me out on it, too.

“Now, now. We won’t put up with sarcasm around here, missy.”  He says. 



© 2016 Irene Grace


Author's Note

Irene Grace
I have not yet finished this chapter yet. That being said, any suggestions for the rest of the chapter are more than greatly appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on November 12, 2016
Last Updated on November 12, 2016


Author

Irene Grace
Irene Grace

Carbondale, IL



About
I love writing everything. more..

Writing