Mothers Childern

Mothers Childern

A Story by William
"

Just a story plot. Had for years and developed and changed and ideas for characters though photographic references.

"

To get back on track, the first novel idea which I kept developing on but changing to college, new USB’s never having a hard copy means I never finished it. However, the idea is still there. Back in high school and college, based on the Amazon Women, but this time there a tribe of young girls never reaching past the age of sixteen when they die Mother Nature reincarnates them as two. They protect the earth from harm; fighting of men that would corrupt the minds of future generations. Though negative thinking and actions, as the generations moved on negative thinking was more dominant. The rich and popular where small but powerful, therefore anyone timed and finds it hard to approach people, little friends if any, were lead to be criminals, bad people when there miss understood. Thank you to so many photographic references I have a lot of ideas to their appearances, however, I need to study more into observation and I will message though who I would like to pull features, appearances from with a thank you for their people. 

© 2018 William


Author's Note

William
Publishing this idea, wish to develop on it but think others might like to pull ideas. Ask first and I will hope you help me with mine.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on July 17, 2018
Last Updated on July 17, 2018

Author

William
William

Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
Since 2007 I have studying various aspects of construction and the built environment providing me with understanding of the structure to the communication networks of companies working collaboratively.. more..

Writing
Exposure Exposure

A Story by William