Deadliest Predator Ep 31

Deadliest Predator Ep 31

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Joe: *I woke up quite early, unable to sleep, so I sat up and looked at Nick, who was still away in his sleep. I knew today was the day I had to tell him, but question was .... I ready for it? All signs pointed to no, my head and heart, both conflicted to still keep it a secret while on the other hand telling the truth. I swear I wish I could keep it under wraps for a longer period of time, but as much I hate to admit, ..... Reese it right. Nick needs to know, especially before my oh-so great brothers find him. Gods, never had I felt so scared in my life, but as the moment draws closer and closer, my heart for the first time is racing very fast. I decided to get up for a bit since Nick wasn't wake yet and take a run around the island. I kept on running round and round, jogging then breaking into a super fast pace. By the end, I was breathing super heavy and I was a little less angry, but still not fully relaxed. I mean how were you suppose to calmly telling the one you love with all your heart something completely crazy and just impossible?*


*Humans might tell their stories of magical beings and fantasy stuff, but in reality .... are they capable of handling it for real? I want Nick to just accept me for what I am, I want to believe it will be all right, but how can I? My secret alone will mostly likely scare Nick right off the bat. I mean who wouldn't cower and run screaming? I'm sure if it were reverse, I wouldn't be able to believe my ears and probably be horrified. Its not even a beautiful form, its monstrous .... ten times worse than "Beauty and the Beast." I wish for more than anything for Nick to not be scared, but the more I replay possible scenarios in my mind, the more negative conclusions I come to. I couldn't be a rainbow fish or a flipping happy dolphin, not even a majestic whale like a humpback, grey, orca, right, sperm, fin or even blue whale. No, not even a seal, starfish, turtle, bird, sting or manta ray, .... nor a sea cucumber. No, .... I was born to be a deadly predator with the sharpest teeth, meant to hunt pretty much everything that comes my way, not meant to love or be loved, just a terminator of the sea .... nothing more or less*


*If only I could be permanently just be a human, like Nick. I wouldn't mind leaving the sea behind to live on land and stay there. Forget being king, who needs the responsibility? They could get someone else to reign and bring peace. But then, .... just as I said that I felt a powerful breeze. Suddenly out of no where, grey clouds rolled in and covered the sun. Could this be what would what happen if I were to go in the direction I want, instead of the way I'm destined to? The wind swirled fast and then went away, but the clouds continued to stay. Thanks, this definitely sets the mood to tell my Nick the truth* You couldn't bring on the sunshine for the frigging truth?!


Nick: *I had woken up and looked around to find the cave empty. I immediately got up and went outside to the beach, the sun was not out instead grey clouds. I saw Joe and smiled, and just as I went over to him, I heard him screaming out loud. I jumped back a bit at his tone, a little scared and confused* W-what .... truth? *I asked*


Joe: *I turned around open mouthed as I saw Nick directly behind me. Merda! Just great! I sighed heavily and tried to calm myself down* Nick, .... I have something I need to confess, something I've been hiding right for the very beginning before I fell in love with you. But, .... I think you should sit down first. *I pointed to the sand*


Nick: *I bit my lip and sat down, watching him sit too* What is it Joe? You can tell me.


Joe: *The moment has arrived, no turning back now. Nothing but the truth, he deserves to know whether he will still love me or hate me. How does one begin?* I know that, its .... just I don't know how to be begin.


Nick: *I looked at his worriedly* Well, .... just start at the beginning and go from there.


Joe: *I sighed* Its difficult to understand but, I'll try my best to make it easier. It has to do with my birth, Nick .... I'm not what I appear to be. I'm something else.


Nick: W-what do you mean?


Joe: *My heart was thudding harder than ever in my chest* I'm ..... not human Nick. I'm actually a creature that lives in the sea. Everything I told you before was not the real truth, this island is just a place I like to go to get away from my life below the water.


Nick: *I gasped* S-s-so, what are you?


Joe: *I bit my lip* I could transform for you, but I don't want to scare you further than I am already doing, so I'll just say it. Nick, ..... I'm the world's deadliest predator ..... I-I'm ..... a .....-


Nick: *I didn't breathe in fear I'd miss what he said*


Joe: *I closed my eyes tight and said it a loud* I'm a great white shark.


Nick: *My mouth dropped and I jumped back a bit*


Joe: *I got up away from Nick, too afraid to see his eyes* Its true. I was born this way, its what I am. Its why I never went in the water with you, I was extremely scared that you would see and fear me. Nick, I don't blame you if you don't believe my words right now or if you think I'm sick and crazy, but it ... is the real truth. I live underwater normally, but I'm different from your ordinary great white sharks. You see I'm born of royalty, I'm destined to be future king of the entire ocean. My full name is Joseph Adam Jonas, age 21 by human standards. I'm no way related to you or any human on land. Jonas is my family name and one that we've always used. What makes me different from others is my nature .... I'm fully gay, not straight or even bi. I do not eat like the rest of my kind, I prefer just fish to the usual seals, whales, and anything else others eat. You are the first human I've ever had the pleasure of talking to, let alone falling in love with and making love to. When I first smelled you Nick from here by the island, I raced to save you. If it was any other shark, you wouldn't have survived especially the way you were unconscious.


Joe: *I went on* Its been prophesied that the son born to be the future king would be fully gay and bring peace once he found his life mate whom of which he would fall deeply in love with and be together with indefinitely. It would be the only shark whom would experience what its like to feel love and be loved, like a human. Before you landed here, I was alone and just unhappy, but ..... for the first time in my whole entire existent .... I feel so warm and the most wondrous and beautiful happiness I could ever feel and its all because of you Nick. You've changed me whole world and I love you so much.


Nick: *I listened to every word he said hardly believing what was coming out of his mouth. I didn't know what to think. Was he going nuts on me? Or was he just like that? Honestly it was too much and I needed full on proof. Words were not enough* P-prove it.


Joe: *I stopped and turned back to him* What?


Nick: *I stood up and crossed my arms looking at his seriously* You heard me. Prove what you are, right here.


Joe: *I was speechless* But Nick, it will-


Nick: *I interrupted him* Don't worry about me, just do it.


Joe: *I nodded and walked to the water and took a long breath and transformed*


Nick: *The second Joe touched the water he transformed into the great white he said he was. My eyes widened, my mouth dropped open and my heart was beating faster and faster. I couldn't breath. Everything .... he just said .... its .... actually true. He's a shark. Joe. Is. A. Shark. Thats exactly when my knees buckled and they hit the sand. I just scared and silent for the longest time. I thought he was lying to me and just didn't want to be together no more, but he was actually telling me the truth. My eyes still couldn't believe it. My. Boyfriend. Is. A. Shark. How on earth could this be? I pinched myself, no .... this wasn't a dream or nightmare. It was real. All it was real. I fell in love .... with a shark? A beast whom of which I've heard plenty of stories of. They kill humans, and pretty much eat anything that they want. I couldn't move. I shook a little. I was scared but then .... there was something else. I felt hurt. He lied to me, he made me believe he was a human lost on this island too, but he was a shark all along?*


*I let him kiss me. I let him touch me. I let him inside me. I let myself fall in love. And he now decided to tell me the truth? After everything, after the moment? My head was screaming. I wanted to go home. I wanted to be back in my room and safe from the world. I wish I was with Rina. I wish I never crashed here. I want to be back home. I don't want to be here. This is too much for me. This is freaking impossible. Everything is so confusing. Rina! God! .... Someone ..... please. Help me. I don't know what to feel or think. I'm frozen. The one person I thought I could trust broke that trust. I foolishly let a stranger .... no a ... inhuman thing. Why did I trust him? Why did I allow myself to be fooled like this? Me? Of all people? I'm freaking only seventeen years old and I gave away my innocence to .... a ... fish?*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahahah im sorry but that last part is funny.

I'm freaking only seventeen years old and I gave away my innocence to .... a ... fish?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1270 Views
1 Review
Added on February 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar