Deadliest Predator Ep 29

Deadliest Predator Ep 29

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Joe: *I tried everything to concentrate on something else, but it was useless. Seeing and smelling Nick's blood ... instantly brought out the animal in me. What the hell am I going to do? I can't hurt him, I just can't! I won't! Must .... control this. But how can I? Its getting stronger and stronger, its getting hard to fight. I can't shake this. No! I must! I will NOT harm Nick!*


Reese: *Joe! Joe! Calm down, listen to me right now. Hear my words. You have two choices here Joe. One to leave Nick right now and go to water and stay there. The second option is to lick his blood away and control your animal instincts*


Joe: *My eyes shot open fiercely and I shook my head fast. NO! NO! I can't! I won't! Neither I can do!*


Nick: *I watched Joe scared and afraid* J-Joe? Are you a-all right?


Reese: *You must make a choice Joe. You CAN do this, just believe in yourself*


Joe: *I struggled and grunted out loud* Ugh!!!!


Nick: *I jumped at his outburst very scared and tried to release myself from him*


Reese: *Do it now Joe! Pull yourself together! Do it for Nick and yourself. You know you have to make a choice, you can't run from this. Now proceed*


Joe: *My eyes locked on Nicks like a target and I grabbed him stopping him from moving away*


Nick: *I shut my eyes in fear* W-w-what's ... going ... o-on?


Joe: *Like in trance I pulled out of Nick, hearing him whine loudly from the feeling. And I leaned in and licked every trace of blood away from him*


Nick: *The second I felt his tongue down .... there ... I moaned so loud* OH!!!!!!!


Joe: *I groaned matching with Nick and swallowed every single drop* MMMMM!


Nick: *I shook with so pleasure and came again* UGHHHH!!! ..... AHH!!


Joe: *I proceeded to push myself back within him and thrusted*


Nick: *I gripped his back and moaned* UGH!! .... JOE! .... AHHH .... NNNN!


Joe: *I heard the storm rage on outside, but could care less. I thrusted in and out of Nick*


Nick: *I couldn't control my moans, they were all over the place* JOEEEEE!!! ..... UGHHHH! ..... NNNNNNN! .... OHH!!!


Joe: *Once I felt he was ready for it to be harder, I slammed in and out groaning non-stop* Nick! MMMM! OH!


Nick: *I screamed* JOEEEEEEEEE! ...... NNNNNNNN! *I came again*


Joe: *I couldn't stop my thrusting, it feel divine and so right. I was lost in Nick, all of him. I hungered for more. The pleasure was so hot and off the charts. The deeper I plunged and rocked him, I felt every part of me on fire. Desire fueled the fire, passion and pleasure just soared us both. The way Nick screamed and moaned and kept on coming, drove me to keep on going. I made love to him the rest of the night, for as long as I could till Nick collapsed out of breath. He couldn't even speak when I asked him if he was all right. He just nodded and snuggled into to my chest. I hadn't pulled out of him yet, though the both of us were still experiencing the aftershocks of pleasure. I wanted more, but I knew that this was all Nick could handle for now. I kissed him sweetly* I love you Nick, so very much.


Nick: *Letting him kiss me, I just nodded and tried to speak the same words back to him, but my throat felt so dry and I was so weak, that my eyes just feel asleep*


Joe: *I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and a blanket. He slept like an angel. I knew he was sleepy and drained of energy, but I still stayed within. Our first time together .... was phenomenal. I never knew that it was be so earth shattering like that, being together as one with the one you love, it was the best feeling ever. I And I don't know how I did it, .... but I over came my desire for Nick's blood and swallowed it like it was nothing*


Reese: *Thats because you're strong and now able to control yourself*


Joe: *I sighed and bit my lip. Thank you .... Reese. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to do it*


Reese: *Don't thank me Joe, it was all you. You're the one who did it, not me*


Joe: *I smiled and chuckled. Well thanks anyways. I didn't know I could overcome myself. It was like I went into some kind of a trance and forced myself to do what I needed to do*


Reese: *Excellent work Joe. You're first step to becoming a great king indeed. This is just the first of little things to overcome. Everything you face with Nick will bring the two of you together much closer and undivided*


Joe: *What would I do without you Reese?*


Reese: *An untamed beast of the sea, alone and heartless like some of your brothers*


Joe: *You forgot the deadliest predator of the sea. Wait, ... what do you mean some?*

Reese: *Lets just say, that not every one of them is keen do do what Johnny wants them all to do. That alone with increase your numbers of people on your side*


Joe: *Really? Then the final confrontation is near then I presume?*


Reese: *Correct Joe. You'll be ready and Nick will come to accept you*


Joe: *I have hope that is true. I still can't read every part of him. Is there any way to know what he's thinking?*


Reese: *I can't say just yet. You'll have to discover that on your own Joe. Now if you excuse me, I think you're fine here. Good night babe, I winked and finally went back home*


Joe: *I smiled and wished her a good night. For the rest of the night, I couldn't sleep. I felt so alive with so much energy. And it was all because of Nick. My Nick. My life mate. My everything. My heart and soul*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1438 Views
Added on February 5, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar