Deadliest Predator Ep 27

Deadliest Predator Ep 27

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Joe: *I looked at him seriously* Are you really sure?


Nick: *I bit my lip and nodded* I-I ... am ...


Joe: *I hugged him and kissed his lips tenderly* Not you're not. Its okay Nick. We'll wait.


Nick: *I shyly shook my head* B-but, ... I-I am, .... i-its just that-


Joe: *I looked at him* What's on your mind Nick?


Nick: *I bit my lip again and shyly looked down* I-I'm ... just nervous .... J-Joe, I'm different, .... from other ... g-guys ...


Joe: *I raised an eyebrow* Aww, Nick I understand. I am too. I think you're unique.


Nick: *I shook my head* Thats, ... not ... what ... I mean ...


Joe: *I touched his cheek* Than what is it?


Nick: *I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, grabbing his hand and drawing it down to my lower area*


Joe: *I watched his expression and was puzzled over where his hand was taking mine*


Nick: *I hesitantly stopped his hand right above my belly button and took another deep breath and pulled his hand to touch inside my shorts and awaited his response*


Joe: *My eyes widened at what I felt. Oh. My. God. He didn't have a disco stick, instead it was a feminine area. Never had I expected to feel that. Was that even possible? How could that be? He didn't have breasts like a woman, he was male, but yet had this? I was shocked no doubt, so I calmly started to speak* Nick-


Nick: *Before he could get the words out I wanted to tell him first* I know what your going to say. Its weird I know, story of my life but its true. I was born this way, I didn't have a sex-change or anything like that. Doctors were puzzled, my parents were shocked, the .... only one who understood was Rina. Everyone else looked at me like I was an oddball and a mistake. Its the main reason I never got close to anyone, relationship and friend wise. I was afraid of someone finding out and the word getting out, ruining my entire life. So I kept it secret, ... till now. I didn't expect to tell you this soon, but since you confessed that you like me and want to ... um ... I thought I should tell you first. I get it though if you don't wanna be with me now. 


*My eyes watered with tears, oh great now I must look even more like a joke to him. I shouldn't have let this happen, what was I thinking? I've never trusted the secret with any one else in my whole entire life, why did I just do it now? Maybe Joe's right, I should have called that part of it over. Now I've probably doomed our relationship before it could really begin. I can't even look at him right now, I'm too ashamed and embarrassed of myself. I'm not normal and will never be*


Joe: *All I was going to say was tha-* Nick, I don't care about that. I care about you. And I like you, all of you.


Nick: *I shook my head and cried trying to cover my arms with both of my arms*


Joe: *I grabbed his arms gently and kissed his forehead, cheeks, and then finally his lips* Nick, please look at me.


Nick: *My tears were still running down my face and I opened them up slightly*


Joe: *I kissed away his salty tasting tears and tenderly spoke to him* I'm not gonna lie to Nick, its different yes and I was shocked. I didn't think something like that was possible. But thats not the only thing I wanted to tell you. I meant what I said before. Nick, I like you. And I'm not leaving you ever. I think its sexy and who you are Nick, its a precious gift.


Nick: *I stopped crying and looked at him* D-do ... you ...r-really ... mean ... t-that?


Joe: *I smiled* With all my heart, I do. The truth is that I want you so much, but if you want to wait ... I will. I want what you want, your happiness is my happiness.


Nick: *I resumed crying and hugged him* T-thank you, ... Joe.


Joe: *I hugged him tighter and whispering in his ear* Its all right Nick. Don't cry. *I wanted to tell him right then and there my true feelings for him, but I knew that I couldn't. Already Nick was overwhelmed by everything. I'll tell him in good time. Suddenly I heard the wind howling fiercely. Just then, thunder and lighting truck throughout the sky. Nick jumped and hid his face in my chest. I soothed him rubbing his arms and spoke* Its just the storm, don't worry. Hopefully it will soon pass. 


Nick: *I looked up at Joe and bit my lip* We'll be safe ... r-right?


Joe: *I smiled and pecked his lips* Without a doubt. I'll be here with you. 


Nick: *I blushed and pecked back softly* Good.


Joe: *I smiled happily* You make me so happy Nick, thank you.


Nick: *I blushed more and looked at him shyly* I feel the same, and I should be thanking you.


Joe: *I chuckled* No need Nick, being here together with you and finally being able to kiss you is enough for me. You're adorable. *I kissed his cheeks*


Nick: *I giggled* And you're amazing in every way possible.


Joe: *I raised a playful eyebrow* That right? Well, nothing could compare to you beautiful. You're the cutest boy I've ever seen in my life.


Nick: *I giggled more* Yep. *I joked* Yeah, right. The only boy.


Joe: *I grinned* Indeed cutie pie. So what do say we kiss a bit more and have some fun? * I winked*


Nick: *I went back to blushing and bit my lip* O-okay. 


Joe: *I kissed him again* I really like you Nick and I promise I will never do anything to hurt you ever. How ever far you want go is all up to you. Just command me and I will do what you say.


Nick: *I felt my heart beat fast again* All ... r-right. *The truth is I wanted him to ..., but I couldn't find the words just yet*


Joe: *I wished I could read his mind and hear his thoughts. I long to see what he sees and what he feels. I leaned in and kissed his lip seeking his lips over and over again. Maybe he wasn't ready for me to be inside him yet, but I could prepare him. So my hand touched down his chest, to his stomach to his underneath his shorts*


Nick: *I gasped and bit my lip harder* Joe ...


Joe: *I looked into his eyes* Its okay Nick, I just wanted to prepare you for what it would feel like. But if you don't want me too, I will stop.


Nick: *I blushed bright red and shyly nodded* P-please ... go ... o-on ...


Joe: *I got closer to his face and searched his eyes* You sure this is what you want?


Nick: *I bit my lip and nodded fast* Yes.


Joe: *I nodded too* Okay then. Now just relax Nick, I'm going to make you feel real good. 


Nick: *I shook my head yes and waited for his next move*


Joe: *I first rubbed him softly*


Nick: *I whined* J-Joe ....


Joe: *I needed him to come first before I could push inside him with my fingers* Mmm, thats right Nick just let it all out, don't hold anything back. 


Joe: *I rubbed him harder*


Nick: *I squeezed my eyes shut* Ughn!


Joe: *I went faster and harder*


Nick: *I arched my back up high* Uhnn .... uhhhnn!


Joe: *He was close, I could feel it so went even faster*


Nick: *I screamed* UGHNN! JOE!! *And I came*


Joe: *I smiled and kissed his lips* You okay Nick?


Nick: *I nodded, panting*


Joe: *I passionately kissed him* You're so beautiful Nick, inside and out.


Nick: *I kissed back weakly* Mmmm!


Joe: *I pulled away and smiled warmly* Now I'm going to show you a little what you'll feel. *I pushed one finger inside of him*


Nick: *My eyes shot open fast and I gasped loudly* J-J-Joe!



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1542 Views
Added on February 4, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar