Deadliest Predator Ep 25

Deadliest Predator Ep 25

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Joe: *As I cooked the fish and did my usual preparing, I still continued to watch Nick like crazy. And outside here in the bright and intense sunlight he had put his black shades on, covering those eyes that got me every single time. I swear the sight was so sexy, his legs were long and somewhat hairless. And they were still so white even though it was completely sunny. I knew in time he would become a little more tanned. But no matter than, I loved the color of his skin. If I wasn't careful, I'd let myself go and pin that small body of his right down and touch all over him. Oh merda, I got to get rid of this arousal or he's going see*


Nick: *I walked up to Joe and shyly smiled* I'm finished with the essentials, how's the  fish coming?


Joe: *I repeat merda! If I don't control this right now, I'm going to be the one coming* Um, .... uh great. Should be ready real soon.


Nick: *I nodded and sat beside him just talking* I have some more songs we could rehearse today, ... um, if you want to?


Joe: *Lucky I had a towel near by and used it to cover myself without it seeming like it was a weird thing, even though it probably was. Hopefully Nick didn't notice* Heck ya! Always up for it!


Nick: *I laughed* Awesome, Well there's a lot of them. Are you sure?


Joe: Yes sir-ree! Can't wait!


Nick: Al right then. I'll be right back.


Joe: No problem, take your time. *And in truth I really meant that line, I needed time for this arousal to go away. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's almost the one trying to make a move? He was pretty much shy with singing his other songs. I honestly loved how he was just such a natural songwriter and singer, hearing his voice was just melodic. And with every song, I feel like I'm really getting to know him on a deeper level. He speaks through his music right to my soul. My life has changed already so much because of him. I've grown a little softer and compassionate. Its not something I could have learned on my own, if not for him. Being with him, I wanna be different. I don't want to just kill and live life alone. Before Nick came along, everything just seemed boring, it just didn't feel like happiness. With Nick, I feel love instead of anger, warmth instead of coldness, happiness instead of loneliness, human instead of what I am. Its incredible what Nick's brought me to feel*


*In the next few minutes the fish became ready to eat and Nick returned with more paper, but in truth I didn't need the lyrics written out. As long as Nick sung it, I would be able to remember it, every word. That way I could also throw in my own take and add some fun moments. But the best moment was always looking into his eyes and singing with him like it was meant to be in every way. He still wrote down the lyrics just for reference for himself and I just in case. After eating, we started our intimate session. His first song was a different version of "Time For Me to Fly," which I really loved his vocals. "One Day At A Time," "6 Minutes," and "Mandy" were also fun ones. He explained that "Mandy" was actually about his guardian Rina, but he just called it that cause it was actually her middle name that she didn't like to use. Most of his lyrics spoke of a she, her, .... so I figured that he just used that as a cover up*


*Another fun one of Nick's was Year 3000, which he said also had two versions because Nick said his voice was much different when he was younger. If only I could've been there! If I could I would have been right there, to see Nick's birth ... what a miracle child! Mostly I really liked "You Just Don't Know It," which Nick really spoke to my heart with*


You just don't know it

It's getting hard to say hello 

You just don't know it 

I'm on the edge of crossing

The line I don't want to blow it, and show it 

Before you know you're mine 

You just don't know it 


Oh, you won't see me break 

Won't make that mistake 

Oh no 

I'll just walk away 

There's too much at stake

Right now I go on and on 

Singing this song about you 

And that's what's wrong with this song 


Can you feel it? 

In the way I look at you 

Girl, 

Can you hear it? I'm crying out inside 

I don't want to see you 

Be near you 

You're a million miles too close 


Oh, you won't see me break 

Won't make that mistake 

Oh no 

I'll just walk away 

There's too much at stake

Right now I go on and on 

Singing this song about you 

And that's what's wrong with this song 


Whoa-ohhhhh

Thats whats worng with this song

You don't know the way I feel (the way I feel)

So I'll stay alone (stay alone)

Ohhhhhhh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Oh, you won't see me break 

Won't make that mistake 

Oh no 

I'll just walk away 

There's too much at stake

Right now I go on and on 

Singing this song about you 

And that's what's wrong with this song 


Thats what's wrong

And thats what's wrong with this song (Thats what's wrong with this song)

And thats what's wrong with this song

You just don't know it


*"Underdog," "7:05," and the new version of "Please Be Mine" we're really excellent too. Anytime Nick sung "Please Be Mine," I just wanted to pull his lips to mine and wrap my arms around him. "Hey, We're Gonna Be Alright," was super cute too and "Don't Tell Anyone." Another one that spoke to me was "I Am What I Am." That one reminded me of his secret of being gay and keeping it hidden*


I am what I am 

I can't help myself 

And if you don't like it 

Get with somebody else 

I'll never change my ways 

It's not a phase 

This is how it is and this is how it's gonna stay 

Because 

I am what I am I know what I'm not 

I'm not the type of guy 

That doesn't know how good he's got it 

And I won't back down 

Won't come around 

Saying that I changed cause 

That's not how it's going down 


And I know (I know, I know) 

Wherever I go (I go, I go) 

I know where I stand 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey! 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey! 


I am what I am 

What can I say? 

I'm gonna be this way 

Right up until my dying day 

Because that's how it goes head to my toes 

And if it doesn't show well I just had to let you know 

Because 


I am what I am 

And nobody else 

And if you've got a problem 

Better take it somewhere else 

Because I can't turn back 

I'm right on track 

And if you think you know 

Well then you better check your facts 

Because 


I know (I know, I know) 

Wherever I go (I go, I go) 

I know where I stand 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey! 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey! 


Oh can't you see 

I'm just being me 

I can't be you 

And I don't want to be 

Don't try to get 

Inside my head 

Cause what you see is what you get 


I am what I am 

I can't help myself 

And if you don't like it 

Get with somebody else 

I'll never change my ways 

It's not a phase 

This is how it is right up until my dying day 


And I know (I know, I know) 

Wherever I go (I go, I go) 

I know where I stand 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey! 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey! 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey! 

I am what I am 

Hey! Hey!


Neara: *Wow! You two are awesome! Nick's a powerhouse, with those vocals! Whoo, you go boy!*


Joe: *Hey Neara. I thought you we're going to give Nick and I some privacy?*


Neara: *I know that, I'm just passing by. Just this once. The fish we're talking non-stop about you guys and I had to see what they were talking about. Now I totally understand why almost every fish is cluttered by reefs listening in on you two sing it out. Any who Joe Joe, I'mma run and catch you later. Oh, and watch out, there could be a possible storm on the way so keep an eye. Bye!*


Joe: *Cya Neara. I watched her fly off till I could no longer see her in view. A storm? Just great, that means Nick and I will be trapped inside the cave together unable to go outside. See, the storms that fall here are quite disastrous. They produce heavy and intense rain falls and lighting and thunder. And now was not the time I wanted either of us to get hurt or sick. Son of gun! We were having such a good time and now we are forced to go in. I can feel it, Neara's right. The storms on its way*


Joe: *I didn't beat around the bush and told him flat out* Nick, lets go back to the cave. There's a storm on its way.


Nick: *We had just finished "I Am What I Am" and I jumped up alarmed* Really? How do you know?


Joe: *I gathered his song sheets while answering him* I'm use to sensing it. Its a really strong one, we'll be safe in the cave trust me.


Nick: *I looked at the clear sky and out towards the horizon. Honestly it didn't look a storm was near, but how could I argue with him. Someone's who lived on this island since birth? So with a bit of sadness I followed Joe into the cave. I had really enjoyed singing with him. But I guess good things must come to an end*


Joe: *I saw Nick's expression and I swear my heart felt like there was hole and the air was just blowing right through it. He too was obviously just as upset as I was. But just because we were in the cave didn't mean our day had to be completely ruined* So, Nick why don't we continue singing some more songs? 


Nick: *I laid down on my sleeping bag and just shook my head* No thanks.


Joe: *I still want him to be upset so I went over to him and crouched on my knuckles and tried something different* Really? You .... sure?


Nick: *I looked at him balancing himself perfectly while using his two hands to tickle my stomach. I took off my sunglasses and put then on my head* Yep. *Thats not my tickle spot*


Joe: *Oh, so he's mister cool. Hmmm? For how long I wonder? I tried under him arms and still he just seemed unfazed*


Nick: *I stuck out my tongue and smiled* Sorry, still no.


Joe: *Sexy little teaser in super short shorts! But I didn't give up, just there, I went to his feet which were completely exposed to me*


Nick: *My eyes widened and I tried to bit my lip*


Joe: *Bingo! Looks like I got him right where I want him* Surrender now Nick?


Nick: *I squirmed, trying not to whine and giggle, but soon failed and burst out laughing continuously* JOE!!! S-stoppp, ..... okayyyyy ...... I-I ... give!!!


Joe: *I grinned wickedly and ceased the torture* Thought so!


Nick: *I was still giggling out of control and accidently kicked my feet a little. Suddenly I felt a lot more weight on top of me and I looked up blushing* J-Joe?



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1190 Views
Added on February 1, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar