Deadliest Predator Ep 24

Deadliest Predator Ep 24

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Neara: *Well, mister doubter, he likes you back. He told me that right to my face. He says he's gay and has fallen for you hard. He also says he's nervous that you don't feel the same way and that you'll just be friends. And he's completely 100% as innocent and pure as we thought he was and get this he hasn't had his first kiss, date, or anything. He says he's never been in love before*


Joe: *My eyes widened hugely. You're sure?*


Neara: *Positive Joe. He personally just told me all this. So what are your plans loverman? Are you going confess to him?*


Joe: *I want to, believe I so do, ... but do you think its too soon?*


Neara: *What you nuts? Joe do you hear me? He likes you! A lot! What do you need? A big fat sign that says make a move already?*


Joe: *If your lying to me .... I swear I'll ...*


Neara: *You'll what? Mister I'm in love with Nick and won't tell him? The future king afraid of something?*


Joe: *I'm sorry, I just want to be absolute sure that its true*


Neara: *It doesn't get any truer than this Joe. So I say go for it and good luck!*


Joe: *And where do you think you're going?*


Neara: *Preparing for takeoff. What does it look like I'm doing? Listen, I'mma give you the whole day and night to talk with Nick. So that means, by tomorrow morning I wanna hear some details! And they better be good mister! Chow Joe!!*


Joe: *I smiled and watched her fly off. If what she said it true, than maybe just maybe I should be straight up with Nick. What do I have to lose? Reese and Neara seem to believe that he's the one for me and I've believed it from the very beginning. So what is stopping me? I fear I might go too far and make love to him. What if I can't control that part of me and it happens and Nick's nightmare becomes a reality? Am I strong enough to do this?*


Reese: *You think too much Joe. You need to relax and breath dude*


Joe: *Thanks Reese, but how can I?*


Reese: *Easy, just be with Nick. You've gotten use to being around him and you two have made connections together. According to Neara, Nick feels the same way, so you should just trust yourself*


Joe: *Is it really that simple?*


Reese: *You won't know till you try Joe*


Joe: *But what if I end up hurting him?*


Reese: *Well, for one thing you're in love and he's your life mate, so its not possible that you could hurt him. What hurts him is you continuing to keep you feelings locked inside. Nick is too shy to tell you. Thats why you have to be the one to tell him how you feel about him. Its the only way you two will begin to relax more around each other*


Joe: *What about if I make love to him?*


Reese: *Be patient. You can't force that kind of thing. He has to want it and be sure he's ready. You mustn't pressure him to do it just because you want to. If he's not ready, you have to respect that*


Joe: *I understand and I thank you for your advice and for just being there for me. I just can't believe it, Reese. He feels the same way and I'm scared for the first time in life*


Reese: *Good than you should be fine. And your welcome and go get your boy. Its natural for you and him to be scared. Trust me, you two be be great together. I have high hopes for the both of you. Any who, move along Joe else that food of yours won't be good. Chow baby and good luck!*


Joe: *I smiled. Thank you so much Reese and Neara. And with that I rushed back into the cave grinning like crazy* Morning Nick! Sleep good?


Nick: *I was just thankfully finishing putting on a different shirt when, I heard Joe's voice* Morning, Joe! Yep I did. You?


Joe: *Dear Gods, my mouth nearly hit the floor. I got so turned on by the sight of him putting on his shirt. He looked freaking sexy in the white V-neck T, with black sun glasses on top of his perfect curly hair and what caught my eyes the most ... was the shorts he was wearing. They were bright orange with black palm trees for a pattern, and best of all they were so short right above his mikily white thighs. And they're appeared to be a tight fit, I was nearly drooling just eyeing him up and down. I'd never seen him look so hot as this*


Nick: *I asked again* Joe?


Joe: *I shook my head fast and blinked* Sorry, I zonked out for a bit. What did you say?


Nick: Its okay. I just asked if you slept good too?


Joe: *I nodded* Yeah, I did, thanks. So, ... I got breakfast!


Nick: Awesome! I'll help. *I smiled*


Joe: *I grinned back* Cool! *In truth I let him go ahead of me out of the cave first. I couldn't stop looking at him. And for sure I knew I was freaking hard as rock just watching his hips walk on. Snap out of it Joe. You have plenty of time to sneak many more peaks at him. Right now, you gotta prepare this fish!*


Nick: *Its almost like Joe was continuing to watch me. The feeling made me shiver and blush brightly. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw me. I wonder why? The more I thought about it, the more I wished he would like me back. I wonder if I should tell him how I feel? But, but, but .... Thats pretty much impossible for me. I'm shy as it is, how on earth can I confess to him? And worse, what if he just laughs at me or tells me that I'm strange or something. I'm not really ready for that kind of rejection or any really. Oh! Why does this have to be so hard?!*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

974 Views
Added on January 31, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar