Deadliest Predator Ep 23

Deadliest Predator Ep 23

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Nick: *I woke up to Neara being by my side just watching over me* Morning Neara! *I yawned* Sleep well girl?


Neara: *I nodded my head and made a cute sound for him*


Nick: *I smiled and sat up to pet her* Yeah me too. Joe out hunting?


Neara: *I nodded again. You got that right my friend*


Nick: *I nodded myself* I figured. Somehow I wish I could help him. He's always going out to sea alone. But I suppose he's more use to it than me. Can I tell you a secret Neara?


Neara: *I looked at Nick and nodded up and down. A secret? OMG! This I so wanna hear!*


Nick: *I giggled and smiled at her. I looked around quick to make sure it was just still the two of us and spoke* I, ... really like Joe.


Neara: *Holy mother of pearl! I knew it!! OMG!! This is perfect, I just knew Nick felt the same way. I just felt it my gizzard! So in response I made more friendly sounds*


Nick: *I beamed* Yeah, I know weird right? The truth is Neara, I'm gay. And ever since I first laid eyes on him, I've fallen quite hard. I wonder if he would ever like me back? Its wishful thinking I know, but it would be nice if if was true.


Neara: *My God! He's totally confessing his love for Joe!! And I'm here to hear it, this is just too awesome for words! I can't wait to tell Joe! And just like the future king himself, Nick's not sure of Joe's feelings for him, they're such a perfect match!*


Nick: *I continued* But I should just stop day dreaming right Neara? He'll probably never see anything more than just a friend thats stuck on this island with him.


Neara: *I shook my head. No, no! OMG, Joe's so in love with you Nick! Can't he see it? Nick, you're wrong. He's sees you more than you know. OMG, I wanna tell him SO bad, but I know I can't. After all, I'd get in big huge trouble and second I know its only Joe's place to tell him*


Nick: *My eyebrow raised* What's that girl? You think I shouldn't give up?


Neara: *Nope! Don't give up Nick, cause your feelings are exactly the same as Joe's, I tried to communicate without really speaking*


Nick: *I smiled again* I hope you're right Neara. I've never been in love before, ... its all new to me. And I'm a little scared, I haven't even been on a first date or had my first kiss yet and I'm almost 18 years old. Pretty sad huh?


Neara: *I shook my head. I understand you Nick. Its okay, in fact a lot of kids your age should learn to wait to have their first kiss and date and so forth, well at least thats just my opinion. I believe in that one special someone, and I think Nick does too. He's exactly like my crush-e, its so cute!*


Nick: *I sighed* Thanks Neara. I'm glad I have someone to just to talk to about this kind of thing. Usually I have to talk with my best friend Rina who raised me after my parents got into their car crash.


Neara: *My heart sank for him. I snuggled into his arms and leaned my beak to give him a kiss on the cheek*


Nick: *I watched as Neara tried to comfort me and just smiled* You're an amazing friend girl. You remind me of both Rina and Joe, now that I think of it.


Neara: *Awwwww! Thats because I'm like a friend and a protector to you Nick. It'll all be okay, I promise. It looks like now, Joe & him will be together sooner than I thought*


Joe: *As I finished coming up from the water and putting on some shorts, I carried the fish I caught in one hand walking fast to the cave. Just as I was about to enter, I stopped in my tracks to see Nick and Neara havign what appeared to be a heart to heart chat or something. So I decided to listen in for a bit*


Nick: Remember girl, this is our little secret okay?


Neara: *I didn't wanna break his trust, but I just had to tell Joe. I promised to come clean with it would be okay to speak in front of him, so I nodded*


Joe: *Secret? Wonder what it is?*


Nick: *I continued to pet Neara as I talked on* Can I tell you something else girl?


Neara: *I nodded up and down happily*


Nick: *I giggled and spoke* I wonder why Joe always goes swimming on his own, but when I ask him if he wants to swim with me, he turns me down?


Neara: *Uh-oh! Complicatedness big time. Oy! That I can't answer for you Nick*


Nick: *I shrugged* I don't know either girl, but maybe its just something I have to get use to.


Neara: *Yeah, I'll say, but its so much more than that Nick. I pray that you will give Joe a chance & accept him for who and what he is*


Joe: *I listened to them both and was thankful that neither them seem to notice my presence there. So, ... this is one of the things bothering Nick. I just knew it. He's getting more and more suspicious of me. Maybe I should give the hunting a rest for a little while and spend more time with him*


Neara: *And you think that's going to throw him off this train of thought Joe? Are you crazy?*


Joe: *So you did know I was here*


Neara: *But of course. We animals can't sneak up on each other, especially with our thoughts. But seriously you shouldn't be worried about this, I got even bigger news!*


Joe: *What news?*


Neara: *I shouldn't tell you, after all you heard me promise Nick although you had no idea what I promised*


Joe: *Neara*


Neara: *Just kidding, here let me come out there and tell you, okay? I wobbled out of Nick's arms*


Nick: Neara? Where are you off to girl?


Neara: *I opened my mouth and showed him*


Nick: Oh! You're hungry, sorry girl. Go on, happy fishing! *I winked*


Neara: *Well something like that. I waved my wing bye and waddled out to meet with Joe. Here lets move away from here, just in case he decides to follow*


Joe: *So I followed her down to the beach area and sat. Now what is it Neara, the truth please? Is there something wrong with Nick? Is he okay?*


Neara: *Whoa, whoa. Slow down mister worrier, he's fine. Its not that. Its his feelings toward you*


Joe: *What? What did he say?*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1097 Views
Added on January 28, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar