Deadliest Predator Ep 20

Deadliest Predator Ep 20

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Nick: *I was so thought about the dolphins that it wasn't till I turned my head back to look at Joe. My smile disappeared and I couldn't help but wonder why Joe didn't seem happy like he was a few minutes of ago. Maybe he doesn't like dolphins? But why would that be? They're an amazing creature of the sea. Maybe I should change the subject* Um, so ... about the song. I do, have something I wrote a long time ago ...


Joe: *And just like I was back to grinning. I was thankful that Nick had brought something else up* Awesome! Can't wait to hear it!


Nick: *Whoa, guess that did the trick, so I just smiled and laughed* Cool.


Joe: *As we finished eating, I was just filled with excitement about Nick's song. It was a good thing that I had saved some of the dry paper that I found awhile ago and lucky I also had a few working pens. I watched as Nick wrote down the lyrics. Even though we had no instruments or any real music, but that didn't bother me one bit. It was Nick's voice that I wanted to hear above all*


Nick: *I could feel Joe's eyes watching me as I wrote down the lyrics. I hoped he'd like them and even more that we could just sing together. I was honestly nervous, but I knew this was something that I wanted to do. And Joe was really excited about it, how could I disappoint him and say no I don't want to sing?* Okay, .... finished. I've made two copies, one for ... you and one for me. I'll sing the whole song first and then we'll work on it together?


Joe: *I grinned even more* Sounds perfect! Go for it Nick!


Nick: *So with a breath, I began to sing my song. It was around three and a half minutes long or so. Most of the time I closed my eyes and got into the lyrics. I sang it all through and when I finished, I re-opened my eyes and just shyly smiled. Joe's eyes were wide and completely stuck on mine. I blushed and spoke stammering a bit* So, .... um .... uh ... what do you ... think?


Joe: *As I listened to Nick's song, I swear everything just disappeared. His voice was so beautiful, music to my ears. It had so much heart and soul* I think you're amazing! The song is really magic Nick, its like nothing I've ever heard.


Nick: *I blushed more and looked down* Thank you Joe. So, do ... wanna try it?


Joe: *I stood up fast* You betcha! *So this time, we sang Nick's song together. And through that time, my eyes were locked on Nick's and I felt our voices collide together as one. The feeling was past awesome, it was heavenly. I didn't even had to look at the lyrics, after hearing Nick sing it once, it was stuck in my mind. We harmonized like we'd been doing this forever. It was really magic*


Ohhhhh-whoooo, ohhhh 

Yeahhh 


I've been wasting my time 

I've been losing my mind 

I've been running races 

Still don't know what I've been chasing 

But my eyes still can see 

Bluer skies that wait for me 

And I'm on my way


It's Time for me to fly 

It's Time for me to soar 

Time for me to open up my heart and knock on heavens door

Time for me to live

It's time for me to sing

It's Time for me to lay down all my worries and I'll spread my wings

Time for me to fly 


The earth can be a heavy ride 

When the clouds are in your eyes 

But I feel a calling 

I will rise, I won't be falling 

And I'll escape the gravity 

And I'll reach my destiny 

And I'll fly away, ohhhhh hey


It's Time for me to fly 

It's Time for me to soar 

Time for me to open up my heart and knock on heavens door

Time for me to live

It's time for me to sing

It's Time for me to lay down all my worries and I'll spread my wings

Time for me to fly


The gates of heaven will open wide 

I will be 

I will rise 

There won't be compromise 

As I take to the open skies 


I will fly away (Time for me to fly...)

I will fly away (Time for me to fly....)

I will fly away (Time for me to fly...)


It's Time for me to fly 

It's Time for me to soar 

Time for me to open up my heart and knock on heavens door

Time for me to live

It's time for me to sing

Time for me to lay down all my worries and I'll spread my wings

Time for me to fly


You know what time it is

It's time for me to fly

Time for me to fly

I will fly away (fly away)

I will fly away

Yeah

Lay down all my worries

Lay down all my troubles

Flyyyyyyyyyy

Whooo!

Ohhhhhh-ohhhh 

Yeah

I will fly away

I will fly away

I will fly away


*And when we finished, I just high-fved Nick and whooped* Whooo Nick! That put the A in awesome! I love it! So, I'm guessing its called "Time For Me to Fly?"


Nick: *I laughed and nodded, high-fiving him back* Thanks, that was pretty awesome no doubt. Yeah, thats the name for it. You sounded like a pro yourself Joe.


Joe: *I just shrugged and winked* Guess so, just like you.


Nick: *I bit my lip and just beamed* Wanna learn some more?


Joe: Are you kidding? I'm all for it, Nick! Lets do it!


Nick: *I laughed again and then blushed. I knew what he meant, but did it made me nervous all over again. So for the rest of the day, I shared with him most of my songs that I wrote at age ten. Most of them we're almost like Christian pop music, I suppose. One was actually a Christmas song, but Joe insisted that he wanted to hear it and sing it. A few of them like, "When You Look Me In The Eyes," Please Be Mine," and "Crazy Kinda Crush On You" were a little personal to me. At first those three particular songs were hard for me to sing aloud, especially with Joe watching. Another blusher for me was my take on "Higher Love," but thankfully that was actually sung by many other artists. "Dear God," "Appreciate," "Wrong Again," and "I Will Be The Light," were more like religious songs somewhat. My main favorite was "Don't Walk Away." Joe mainly loved every song and learned every one fast. It was so natural for him. He sounded so wonderful, his voice really made it awe-inspring*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

986 Views
Added on January 27, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar