Deadliest Predator Ep19

Deadliest Predator Ep19

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Joe: In no time I found plenty of food to satisfy my hunger. And once I finished, I brought some back for Nick. After all, my life mate needed protein and what better source than fish directly from the ocean. It was a good thing my mind had been preoccupied with focusing on hunting, but then as I thought of Nick ... for the first time I felt worried. I trust Reese and I pray that Nick keeps his promise, I just need to keep calm. But just in case, I swam with full speed ahead to get back to him. I zipped right past Reese just then*


Reese: *Whoa! Easy there tiger of the sea, he's fine. He's safe, there was no change. And my recruit hasn't reported anything strange. So slow down why dontcha?*


Joe: *I'm sorry Reese. I can't help myself, this constant state of worry is driving me crazy*


Reese: *No explanation needed my friend. Go on. Let me know if you need me again. Chow baby*


Joe: *I transformed and re-put on my shorts and went to see Nick*


In the mean time ...


Nick: *I soon woke and looked around. Joe was gone again. Wonder where he went? Just then as I sat up and looked around, I found the funniest thing ever ...* A pelican? Hello there.


Neara: *Looks like cutie pie is awake and my my is he true to the that. Uh-oh, I can't say anything and blow my cover. I guess I can bird talk it. I made a friendly sound and waddled over to him*


Nick: *At first I was a bit nervous, but then I saw it looked like it was friendly* Hi There . Do you know where Joe is? Is he hunting?


Neara: *I nodded twice trying to communicate without blowing that I could actually 100% understand everything he was saying*


Nick: *Did that bird just nod twice?* Do you understand me?


Neara: *I nodded again and I went over to him closer trying to show him I was his friend*


Nick: *I hesitated at first, but then extended my hand to pet the bird's head*


Neara: *I leaned my head forward, looking down and made more sounds that showed happiness*


Nick: Wow! You're quite a friendly pelican. Now then, ... what should I call you?


Joe: *Just then I entered into the cave and found Nick petting Reese's lookout. She sent a pelican?*


Neara: *I turned my attention to Joe. Thats right your highness, Neara at your service . I've been just getting acquainted with your Nick here, nice young man by the way*


Nick: *I looked up to find Joe and gasped* Oh my God! You scared me! I mean, .. Hi. Your back.


Joe: *I just smiled and crouched down on my feet* No worries, sorry. Yeah, I was out hunting and found some good fish. I see you've met Neara here.


Nick: *I smiled back* No problem, I just woke up and found this pelican here. Neara, huh? Thats pretty, so you're a girl. *I turned to look at her* She's smart, I kind of asked her where you were and she seemed to actually understand me.


Joe: Yeah she is and does. Think of her as your new friend and watcher. She'll keep you company when I'm not around. In the mean time, thank you Neara. I'm going to go on and cook this now. You're probably starved right?


Nick: *My stomach growled right there and then, making me blush* Yeah, actually now that you mention it ... I am. Um, ... do you need any help?


Joe: *I thought for a minute, should I let my life mate help or should I do it?*


Neara: *Let me give you a piece of advice loverboy, just let him help. He's a guy too, you can't treat him like a girl. And your welcome. I guess I'll let you two be, if you should need me. You know who to call. Cya future king and bye Nick I waved a wing at him and waddled away*


Joe: *Gusty and spirited pelican. But I suppose she's right* Sure, follow me Nick.


Nick: *I got up and followed  him* Cool. Um, where's Neara going?


Joe: Mostly likely fishing. She's probably hungry herself. So lets begin, how about you light the fire and I'll skin the fish?


Nick: *I smiled and nodded* Got it. I'm on it. *I was kind relived he was doing the fish part cause I knew my stomach wouldn't be strong enough to do anything that related to actually killing the fish. So with a quick run I got the lighter and started up the fire. Then I figured I'd get the plates and forks ready in the meantime while Joe did his thing. I also got some water for the both of us*


Joe: *After putting the fish on two sticks and letting them cook, I sat beside Nick* They should be done in like less then 10 minutes. 


Nick: Great. So besides Neara, ... is there any other animals that friendly like her?


Joe: *That question, I wasn't prepared for. But I answered as truthful as I could* They're are some out there yes. But, not all. For example, the green sea turtles that sometimes come here once a year are mostly friendly unless they're mating than probably not. At times there are different birds that fly by, but usually don't stay too long. I'm sure the dolphins that swim around here are great fun. But other than that, I think thats it.


Nick: *I nodded and exclaimed happily* Dolphins? That would be awesome! I've always wanted to swim with them!


Joe: *That statement sort of strung me. I knew he didn't know yet, but it still bothered me. He was excited about swimming with dolphins, not some deadly predator that would have no control over eating him. It made me hate what I was. Why couldn't I just be permanently human? That way, this would be less complicated and easier for Nick*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

919 Views
Added on January 27, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar