Deadliest Predator Ep17

Deadliest Predator Ep17

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Joe: *I just grinned too and got to work. I still hated lying to him but it was for his protection. Reese was right, I had to give this some time. I can't expect him to fall me just like that, but it would still be amazing if he did. Although that tackle on me makes me wonder. It was excitement no doubt and nervousness of being on top of me, still though ... could he be? And if he is, he's good at hiding it just like me. I got to just take things slow and I have to be on guard for intruders. I'm going to have back up just in case. There will be times when I can not watch him. Reese? Do you think you have any friends to take that position?*


Reese: *I was swimming around in the reef when I heard Joe's voice. Of course man. Whenever you need them, just call me and they'll be there. You take care now and you and Nick will be fine. Chow Joe! And with that I returned to my cave preparing for the sunset going down*


Joe: *That reminded me, it was nearly sunset and the night sky would soon come into view. After quickly getting our meals ready, I gestured for Nick to follow me down to the beach. Together we ate in silence as we watched it go down. Soon the stars were alight shining and twinkling as per usual. If not for the small fire, we would be in complete darkness. I secretly watched Nick, while he looked up admiring the starlights all across. I once thought they were so beautiful, but now that I've met Nick they're no longer number one to me. Nick is the most beautiful boy. Everything about him. He's an angel in disguise* You full? Would you like more?


Nick: *Staring at the stars just eating was the most coolest thing ever. They were so much clearer than when I looked at them at home. Even in Italy they weren't this stellar. It was Joe's voice that reminded me that I wasn't here alone* Oh, ... um yes. Thank you, I'm fine. That was quite good Joe, thanks. *I just smiled*


Joe: *There was that kind smile again, the one that almost stopped my heart and breath. How could a perfect boy like him be in front of me, so kind and so innocent? It made my whole world go round* No thanks necessary Nick, anytime. *I wanted to talk more about him, but then I feared he wouldn't want to and it was still hard for me to reveal information about myself. I was stuck at what to do*


Nick: *I returned my gaze to the stars and hummed a song I liked*


Joe: *Hearing him hum brought me instantly back to facing him. He could sing?* What song is that?


Nick: *I stopped and blushed, thankfully for the darkness he couldn't see me turn bright red* Just, ... "Stellar" by Incubus, they're a rock band.


Joe: *It was a song that I heard but not for awhile* Sing it for me.


Nick: *I shook my head and blushed more* I don't think so. I'm not much of a singer, really.


Joe: *I grinned* No worries, I'm sure you're great. I just don't remember the lyrics.


Nick: *I hesitated and slowly began to sing the lyrics ....*


You are Stellar

Meet me in outer space

We could spend the night watch the earth come up

I've grown tired of that place, wont you come with me?

We could start huh-huh again


How do you do it?

Make me feel like I do?

How do you do it?

Its better than I ever knew

Ohh


Meet me in outer space

I will hold you close if you're afraid of heights

I need you to see this place 

It might be the only way

that I can show you how it feels to be inside of you


How do you do it?

Make me feel like I do?

How do you do it?

Its better than I ever knew

Ohh

How do you do it?

Make me feel ....

Like I do

Do ...

Ohhhhhhh-ohhhhhhhh


You are Stellar 

You are Stellar


How do you do it?

Make me feel like I do?

How do you do it?

Its better than I ever knew

Ohh


How do you do it?

Make me feel like I do?

How do you do it?

Make me feel ...

Like I do

Yeah


*As I ended I kinda fell silent. I'd never sang in front of anyone other than Rina. And what's even more, someone I have feelings for. The lyrics certainly don't help either. Why did I have to start humming? He probably thinks I'm a werido now*


Joe: *His voice was amazing. I'd never heard voice like that in my whole life. For the first time in my life, I had chills. It seems that he had hidden talents within him. Like the song title, I thought he was the stellar one* Oh my God, Nick!


Nick: *Cluelessly I asked ...* What?


Joe: *Does he not know?* You're amazing!


Nick: *I almost fell off by sliding, lucky I caught myself and was open mouth shocked* I repeat what? You think so?


Joe: *I ruffled his hair* Certainly. You've got talent Nick. I wouldn't have guessed you as a singer. Thats so neat!


Nick: *His simple touch made me nervous and my heart flutter like crazy* Thanks, ... *Wonder if I should mention the rest of it?*


Joe: *Gods, such softness its remarkable* So do you write any of your own songs?


Nick: *My eyes went as wide as an owl's. How did he guess?!* Um, ... uh ... yes. *I continued blushing, warming with embarrassment. So much for coolness*


Joe: I knew it! Thats even awesome-ner Nick. I'll love to hear a song of yours sometime. It sounds like you have a natural knack for it. Ever think of making it a career?


Nick: *Shyly I spoke looking down* Yeah, ... maybe ... sometimes. No not really, I ... wanna be ...


Joe: *I knew he was shy but I still wanted to know* You can tell me, its okay.


Nick: *I looked up at him for a brief moment and then looked back down* A concert pianist.


Joe: *I grinned further* That sounds great Nick! Wow, a pianist too?! So that must mean your a musician. Do you play guitar too?


Nick: *I was still too shy to look up at him* Thanks, yeah thats pretty much right. Yes, I do. And, ... the drums, and a couple others. I mostly love writing my own music, but there's times when I just like to play out my favorite songs and artists.


Joe: *He's a musical genius!* Whoa! Totally awesomeness Nick! Good for you man, thats really cool. I wish I could sing and play. I've never really tried singing, but it would be neat if I could.


Nick: *I finally looked up* Oh? Well, ... maybe you can and you just don't know. Why don't you try?


Joe: *My eyes widened a bit* I don't know. What would I sing?


Nick: *I shrugged and try to encourage him* Whatever you want. Who knows what we're capable of, right?


Joe: *Did I mention I'm completely in love with this boy?* What the heck, I'll give it a shot. Let me think, hmmmm.



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

949 Views
Added on January 26, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar