Deadliest Predator Ep15

Deadliest Predator Ep15

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Nick: *One minute I was peacefully floating in the water, the next thing I know I'm flying into the sand. Lucky the sand wasn't the rough kind and actually wasn't that bad of a landing, but still it was weird. After dusting myself off, I looked behind me to see who or what had done that. Strange thing was that there was no one there and nothing in sight. But I swore I could have felt something touch me. I let it go for now, but I swear things around here are just plain weird*


Joe: *Nick landed on the sand just as I thought, good now I just gotta transform and warn him real quick. I can feel my brothers are closing in even faster. With determination, I swam behind the island from Nick and ran from the water completely in the nude. I grabbed a pair of water shorts fast that I have hidden under a rock nearby. And then I ran over to Nick to find him still shocked over his sudden flying moment* Nick!


Nick: *My heart beat in my chest faster than when I was flying from the water. Joe! He returned! He actually came back! I turned around to see him running fast to me, with nothing but shorts on. I blushed as I looked him up and down. Dear God, he looked so hot!* Joe!


*I couldn't contain my happiness no longer, I ran to him and ended up tackling him in a big hug. I had wrapped my arms around his neck and landed on top of him laying on the sand. My face went absolutely red, our faces were close, our bodies against each other. He was wet just like me, but felt much colder. It sent shivers through me, the little hair on my body I could feel were beginning to stand up. Neither of us spoke. I felt so stupid for jumping on him and what's more I couldn't move from the position we were in*


Joe: *I knew what my mind needed to tell, but my heart wouldn't let me. I hadn't expected Nick to do this. I was completely frozen. His curls were wet and dripping onto to me. And his face was blushing so adorably and his heart was racing at a fast pace. He was nervous and most likely just as shocked as I was. If my brothers weren't coming to find him, I'd never want to move from this position. His body weight was so small and it felt so nice on top of mine. I couldn't help when my hands moved to his hips. His skin was so soft, how I wanted to give it my full attention. I had to really fight to keep myself in check. Instead of flipping us over so I could be the one on top, I pulled him gently off me* Nick, I need you to get to the shelter right now. Please hurry and stay there until I tell you its alright.


Nick: *My eyes widened as his hands touched my hips and moved me off of him. I had never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. Was I just rejected? Never mind that, why does he want me to go to the shelter?* Why? What's wrong?


Joe: *I helped him up and raised a hand to point in the direction I wanted him to go* Please Nick. Just go. I'll explain, just please. Its not safe here. Trust me please. *I put my whole heart into the words I spoke*


Nick: *The way he spoke those words, It stopped me from moving and speaking. I don't know how, but I felt the sincerity in his voice. I just quietly nodded and went back to the shelter. I could only trust that he would tell me what's happening when whatever is happening is over*


Joe: *I made sure that he had disappeared fully. I had to make sure he was gone so I could transform. Suddenly my gentle mood went soaring to furiousness. Just as I transformed and dived into the water, I came face to face with my two oldest brothers. I glared at them. I focused on protecting my Nick. Whatever it takes, even if it means fighting my brothers, so be it*


J: *M and I came to a sudden halt when we found our baby brother blocking our way* Well, ... looky here M. If it isn't the future gay king. Excuse me your highness, ... get the hell out of our way.


M: *I laughed and joined in the taunting* Yeah move aside you pathetic excuse for a brother and even more a king.


Joe: *I growled* No. Return to your territories. This is mine.


J: Get out of the way Joe! We smell something in this territory of yours and we want it!


M: And we're not leaving until its ours. So you might as well give up whatever you're hiding from us. Just because you may be the so called king doesn't mean we can't take the meal for ourselves.


Joe: *I didn't back down or scare* Leave. I'm giving you two your last chance.


J: *I charged right then and there* You're not the king yet dear brother! And warning denied!


M: *I charged alongside with J* Back off Joe! You don't wanna mess with the two of us combined!


Joe: *They charged at me and I took my stance. They were strong together and even on their own. But I would not lose this battle. I will protect Nick with everything I have. For the first time in my life, I actually have someone I care about. Nothing else matters but Nick. And as long as I live, I will be there for him. He is my life mate and I will fight for him. I felt the power burning inside me, but it was different. Usually its anger and darkness that fuels each of us, but now I feel something else. Could this be what Reese was talking about. Is this love? Am I in love? Somehow I feel this is what she meant. Its strong and a much better feeling, the power of love*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1092 Views
Added on January 25, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar