Deadliest Predator Ep13

Deadliest Predator Ep13

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Joe: *For the rest of the afternoon I stayed clear of the island and Nick, though part of me didn't like being away from him. Over that time, I had calmed down and replayed the whole thing in my ming several times. I was wrong to yell at him that way I did, its just his words just set me off. I should go back and apologize. But another part of me says that I should just let him be. I never had these feelings of being torn in two different directions. I wish I could understand the right decision and just do it* You're not far from it. You just need some guidance. *I snapped out of my thoughts and realized someone or something had spoken to me. Who dare has the gull to speak to me?* Me long, dark, and confused. *I looked all around and saw no living thing besides me. What the heck?* Down here handsome. *My eyes followed the voice down underneath my belly. It was a manta ray, a medium sized black and white one* Who are you? And what do you want?


???: *I laughed at his ferocious tone. Joseph Adam Jonas, the future king of his kind, he may be what he is, but he's more different than he'll ever know* Whoa, mister sharp teeth. Name's Reese or Reesa, which ever you prefer young man. The question, is what do you want? Hmmm?


Joe: *I growled, eyeing her* What's it to you Reese or Reesa? Why don't you glide back to your home before I decide to make you my next meal.


Reese: *I just laughed more* You've got the talk down Joe, but you're not fooling nobody but yourself. Of course if you don't wanna talk about Nicholas then, I might as well go on. Now, do you really want to eat me? I'll just sting that temper back to where it came from. And lets go with Reese.


Joe: *My eyes instantly widened and I swam right up to her, eye to eye* What did you just say?


Reese: *I smiled* You heard. Now, I wonder what a young king in training like yourself would be so fascinated by a random human boy? Hmmm? You see, Joe, I've been watching you. I've been watching you since you first were born. And I know all, I can hear your thoughts and I know what you're feeling. So, where shall I begin Joe? Or would you like to return to being solely alone to figure it out? The choice is yours.


Joe: *I gotta admit for a ray she sure did have spunk* Very well Reese. Please start from the beginning.


Reese: *I winked* Sure do Joe. Wise decision, but first you should follow me. The open ocean is not secure for this kind of talk. *I swam into the darker part of the ocean, into a cave of mine where I usually dwell* Make yourself at home Joe.


Joe: *I followed her, only to be lead to a cave with a few lamp fish to light her home* Thank you. But, would you please tell the story?


Reese: *After lighting the fish, I went back over to him* So anxious to know. Well, I can see why. Well, Joe like I've said, I've been there from the very beginning. I was a friend of your father's. Just think of me as your guardian, for the longest time your brothers and father have waited for the heir the one to take your place as the rightful king. Your eight brothers each wanted to be the one to be crowned with this honor, but neither of them were the one of the prophecy. You alone are the one, the one we've been waiting for. You are the one who can bring peace and rule your kingdom with patience You are different from your brothers, you refuse to act like them and actually be one of them. You long to be as a human with your life mate. And now that you've actually found him, you're confused because all these feelings and more are foreign to you. Because of what you are, its natural that you haven't a clue of what to do. Meeting a human boy is a new experience for you, one I and your father, believe that will change your life for the better. With the help of Nicholas, you will understand in time what its like to be human and ultimately fall in love.


Joe: *She knew more than I had expected, but spoke the truth* So, Nicholas is my life mate. I wasn't mistaken. But why then? Why did he have a nightmare about me then, while on my end it was like a dream?


Reese: Excellent question Joe. You see because you are the future king, you have certain abilities that none of your brothers possess. One of them is projecting you dreams or fantasies into your life mate whenever you are close enough. But since you've never used the power before, it backfired and instead gave your life mate the nightmare. Once you master controlling your emotions, it will eventually be able to help Nicholas see what you're feeling inside and out. It will also connect you to him and vice versa. Humans mostly just want to experience love and know its for real, so you see this way will prove your undying love for him.


Joe: So then it was all my fault. I caused his nightmare, I caused his pain. How do I then learn to control my feelings?


Reese: You must be a friend to Nicholas first and then from there you'll soon discover how to be in control of your emotions. It might take some time, but you need to continue to have patience with yourself and Nicholas. Love takes time. Let it grow and you'll see.



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1127 Views
Added on January 24, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar